News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Favorite Pokémon Of Each Type?

Started by JrDude, December 23, 2009, 02:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I've made a thread like this before, and here it is again.
Look at every type, then tell me your favorite Pokémon of all time that is that type, if it is a tie, look at their other type and maybe use it for that.
[spoiler=Example]Fire - Charizard & Blaziken
Change to
Fire - Blaziken
Fly - Charizard
or
Fire - Charizard
Fight - Blaziken[/spoiler]
Anyway, DOIT.
Oh yeah, if a Pokémon is Normal-Fly, try not to favorite it in the Normal section, and Bug-Fly not in the Fly section, where the bugs that are just part Fly because they have wings, though I guess you still can, it's just kinda dumb imo.
Also, if you can, try not to repeat Pokémon, though you can if you want.
You don't have to say why, but I did.
EDIT: I'd also like to know your favorite legendary (though some may not consider the one you choose legendary while some will [like Rotom, he seems like a legendary to me, but most don't consider him a legendary]), and also your OVERALL favorite Pokémon.
[spoiler=MINE]
Kangaskhan (even when I was young and liked guy things better, I always thought Kangaskhan, as a female, was epic [you know what I mean, it's not homo])
Primeape (Anger fuels this guy, and anger used to fuel me, now I just think it's cool)
Drifloon (The Pokédex info on this made me laugh uncontrollably, it isn't that funny in reality, but I thought it was)
Nidoking (Normally I'd say Nidoqueen too, but in all honesty, I like Nidoking better, he just looks so darn epic)
Gliscor (He just looks so epic)
Kabutops (I like his Scythe arms, I wonder how he picks stuff up)
Scizor (So intercourse ing epic, what originally drew me in was my cousin randomly giving me a Game Shark'd Shiny Scizor, but it grew on me)
Haunter (Haunter > Gengar, no contest, intercourse  stats, Haunter is cooler, I mean look at him, he could watch TV while cooking and walking the dog if he wanted to)
Mawile (Looks like a chick with long hair, but the hair is actually a trap that will bite your intercourse ing face off, badass I say)
Houndoom (Though I'm christian, I like the demonizing look on this guy, makes it look epic)
Lapras (The Lochness[SP?] Monster feel, awesome)
Ludicolo (It's a Mexican Pokémon, cool, plus I like the whole lily pad hat thing it's prevos had)
Luxray (Looks like he should be half Dark type, but isn't, but it still looks epic)
Metagross (Hard to choose this one, I like a lot of Psychic types equally, but this guy seemed most epic)
Sneasel (I like it a little better than Weavile, not too much to say about it though)
Bagon (Only because of it's Dex entry, It jumps off cliffs to practice flying, now that's almost as funny as one of Rhyhorn's [Running and then forgetting why it started running in the first place, that's funny to me])
Mightyena (This one was challenging, but Mightyena was the coolest of them all)
Legendary - Deoxys
Overall - Haunter
[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Really more of my favorite evolutionary lines

Proygon-Z
Gallade
Honchcrow
Crobat
Marowak
Armaldo
Heracross
Froslass
Magnezone
Houndoom
Lanturn
Torterra
Electivire
Girafarig
Weavile
Garchomp
Umbreon

Mystic

Zangoose
Lucario
Lugia
Seviper
Rhydon
Armaldo
Dustox
Gengar
Dialga
Typhlosion
Swampert
Torterra
Electivire
Xatu
Delibird
Latios
Darkrai and Umbreon

Kayo

Normal: Snorlax
Fight: Infernape
Flying: Staraptor
Poison: Weezing
Ground: Gliscor
Rock: Aerodactly
Bug: Armaldo
Ghost: Gengar
Steel: Magnezone
Fire: Flareon
Water: Swampert
Grass: Sceptile
Electric: Electrode
Psychic: Wynaut <3
Ice: Articuno
Dragon: Kingdra/Latios (Damn tie, but I can't put one in Water or Psychic, so deal with it)
Dark: Spiritomb
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

Chansey
Hitmonchan
Dragonite
Seviper
Camerupt (I have a shiny of this)
Kabutops
Scizor
Gengar
Magnezone
Charizard
Swampbert
Venasaur
Zapdos
Alakazam
Jynx
Garchomp
Houndoom

JrDude

I also added in that I'd like to know your favorite Legendary Pokémon, and favorite Pokémon overall.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Quote from: Mystic on December 23, 2009, 08:15:04 AM
Zangoose
Lucario
Lugia
Seviper
Rhydon
Armaldo
Dustox
Gengar
Dialga
Typhlosion
Swampert
Torterra
Electivire
Xatu
Delibird
Latios
Darkrai and Umbreon
Legendary: Dialga
Favorite: Swampert

Qsmash

Snorlax
Primape
Pidgeot
Weezing
Marowak
Golem
Heracross
Gengar
Scizor
Charizard
Slowbro
Venusaur
Electivire
Mewtwo
Lapras
Dragonite
Umbreon
Legendary: Mewtwo
Overall: Charizard

I'm a first gen man (mostly).

So_So_Man

Quote from: So_So_Man on December 23, 2009, 04:46:51 PM
Chansey
Hitmonchan
Dragonite
Seviper
Camerupt (I have a shiny of this)
Kabutops
Scizor
Gengar
Magnezone
Charizard
Swampbert
Venasaur
Zapdos
Alakazam
Jynx
Garchomp
Houndoom
Legendary: Mewtwo
Overall: Houndoom

Triforce_Luigi

Stantler
Tyrogue
Noctowl
Crobat
Donphan
Tyranitar
Scyther
Banette
Skarmory
Typhlosion
  Croconaw
Ivysaur
Ampharos
Mewtwo
Articuno
Dragonite
Houndoom
Legendary: Raikou
Overall: Typhlosion

RX-78-2

Argh, some of these are so hard. I have many favorites. These are just the ones that come to mind right now, as I have several favorites for each.

I REALLY DO HAVE TOO MANY FAVORITES D: :)
There's even more than what's listed...

Lopunny, Exploud
Machamp
Staraptor
Nidoking, Arbok, Muk, Seviper
Quagsire, Golem, Marowak
Aggron, Rhyperior, Sudowoodo, Rampardos
Heracross, Shedinja
Gengar, Haunter (I literally used both in my Elite Four team in FireRed and trained both--along with the rest of the team--to Level 100.)
Scizor
Macargo, Torkoal
Floatzel, Golduck, Swampert, Mudkip (You know why =3; but seriously, I've always liked Mudkip, even before I knew about the meme.)
Torterra
Electabuzz, Electrode, Ampharos, Luxray
Alakazam
Weavile, Glaceon
Kingdra, Flygon
Umbreon, Sableye
Legendary: Deoxys, but Darkrai and Palkia tie for a close second place
Overall: It was too hard to choose for the individual types already. I'll just list all my "top-most" favorites: Actually, that'd just be a list of about 30 Pokémon.

I'll just post it now and maybe edit in changes later, seeing as I'm already kind of late for the thread. Also, for many of these, I also include the pre-evolved forms of the Pokémon if they're not listed already. The list is so long already though, so I'm going to have to leave them out.

Holy crud Jr., we have very similar tastes. I like a lot of the Pokémon you do and actually do find those Pokédex entries funny. I used to read a lot of them in this guide that I have and, I agree, some of them are pretty funny. here are a few that I find humorous (at least a but funny, as there aren't that many):
- Seedot: "When it dangles from a tree branch, it looks just like an acorn. It enjoys scaring other Pokémon."
- Linoone: "It charges prey at speeds over 60 mph. However, because it can only run straight, it often fails."
- Croagunk: "In flating its poison sacs, it makes an eerie blubbering sound for intimidation."
- Munchlax: "It hides food under its long body hair. However, it forgets it has hidden the food."
- Happiny: "It carries a round, egg-shaped rock in its belly pouch and gives the rock to its friends."
- Drifblim: "It's drowsy in daytime, but flies off in the evening in big groups. No one knows where they go."
- Slowking: "being bitten by Shellder gave it intelligence comparable to that of award-winning scientists."
- Mankey: "It lives in treetop colonies. If one becomes enraged, the whole colony rampages for no reason."
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Magnum

SNORLAX
Hitmonlee
None (Hate flying)
Gengar
ONIX
Sudowoodo
Spinarak
Gengar (It's not the stats that matter. Though I will say now Haunter is my 2nd favorite pokemon)
Mawile
Growlithe
Staryu
Swiftree (I think?)
Plus/Minus Mouse things (name escapes me)
Mewtwo (I still remember how epic this guy is from the movie)
Lapris
Dragonair
Umbreon
Legendary - Mewtwo
Overall - Gengar

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

So_So_Man

Quote from: Magnum on January 12, 2010, 09:41:05 PM
SNORLAX
Hitmonlee
None (Hate flying)
Gengar
ONIX
Sudowoodo
Spinarak
Gengar (It's not the stats that matter. Though I will say now Haunter is my 2nd favorite pokemon)
Mawile
Growlithe
Staryu
Swiftree (I think?)
Plus/Minus Mouse things (name escapes me)
Mewtwo (I still remember how epic this guy is from the movie)
Lapris
Dragonair
Umbreon
Legendary - Mewtwo
Overall - Gengar

Plusle and Minun?

The Riddler

Farfetch'd
Don't care for fighting types.
Chatot
Crobat
Gligar
Aerodactyl
Ninjask
Drifloon
Skarmory
Charizard
Gyarados
Shaymin - Sky Forme
Zapdos
Xatu
Delibird
Altaria
Honchkrow
Legendary: Ho-Oh
Overall: Farfetch'd

Don't question me.
See if you can find the trend, it's easy enough.

Mystic