News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Does anyone have a map of and/or know the amount of trainers in each Kanto Gym?

Started by Lotos, April 06, 2010, 06:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

^^TOPIC^^

Celadon pisses me off as I can only see a few trainers easily.  I want to beat each trainer in the game;  It has been a tradition for me since my cousin said I didn't if I skipped trainers in the gyms back in the days of R/B/Y.  I now have four Kanto badges.  Does anyone have a map of Celadon Gym or Saffron Gym, or at least the number of trainers in each one?

jnfs2014

You get to Pewter by Diglett's Tunnel, which you unlock by moving Snorlax by using the lullaby on the Pokegear that you get from the card from Kanto's Radio Tower that you get because you save the machine part that's hidden within Cerulean GYM.

Lotos

Quote from: Jason Rose on April 06, 2010, 06:41:11 PM
You get to Pewter by Diglett's Tunnel, which you unlock by moving Snorlax by using the lullaby on the Pokegear that you get from the card from Kanto's Radio Tower that you get because you save the machine part that's hidden within Cerulean GYM.

Oh, I completely forgot about that.  I wanted to save Snorlax for a day that I feel like catching it.  I guess I'll do it tonight.

Missingno6

Quote from: Lotos on April 06, 2010, 06:48:47 PM
Oh, I completely forgot about that.  I wanted to save Snorlax for a day that I feel like catching it.  I guess I'll do it tonight.
Btw, it helps to bring a fast ball or a heavy ball if you're going to catch it.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]First, gather information in Cerulean about a shady man going to the Power Plant. Go there, and talk to the people to know that somebody stole the Machine Part. Once you know, head back to Cerulean City and find the shady man. Chase after him, defeat him, find the Machine Part inside the Gym, return the machine to the Power Plant's owner, go to the Radio Tower in Lavender Town and speak with the gentleman inside the building to get the expassion to listen to radio shows in Kanto. Remember that the PokeFlute Channel is hidden in the upper side of the circle of the radio.

Also, you can unlock the Gym after all that if you find Misty in Route 25's end.[/spoiler]