News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pokemon HG/SS. Rayquaza.

Started by Missingno6, April 08, 2010, 08:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno6

So i just caught Groudon today. It told only 2 of my Heavy Balls (pun intended). So if anyone has Heart Gold and Kyorge we can both get Rayquaza. Anyone wanna help?
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

DededeCloneChris

Sure. Wait everyone here (including me) to fully enjoy the game first without doing a speed run like you did.

Missingno6

Missingno6

I even did all the side stuff like the pokethon thing.

So_So_Man

Not as fast as a friend of mine.  He beat red on the third day after release without transfering pokes between games

Missingno6

Goodness that's fast. Even if i was on summer break I wouldn't be able to go that fast.

jnfs2014

So? I beat the Elite 4 two days after I got the game, and I beat Red the next day. Except I imported a Riolu that was Level 1.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Jason Rose on April 08, 2010, 07:19:18 PM
So? I beat the Elite 4 two days after I got the game, and I beat Red the next day. Except I imported a Riolu that was Level 1.
It's such a shame you did so. You technically rushed through the game without enjoying anything.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 08, 2010, 12:34:45 PM
Sure. Wait everyone here (including me) to fully enjoy the game first without doing a speed run like you did.
Hey, ATTN: ACC, not everyone has to intercourse ing enjoy the god darn game like you. Missingno very well enjoyed it. If you can't accept that then don't comment on how others choose to enjoy there copy

Sure there's people who spend hours and hours catching shinies but do I feel the need to be an ass about it saying how stupid it is? No.

And hey, he hardly speed ran through it. He's actually been busy.

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Missingno6

Ok, this is starting to get annoying. This thread is about Rayquaza and obtaining it, not how fast you beat the game and talking about how people are need to "enjoy the game" and slow down. If you don't have anything to post in this thread related to the topic then  would ever much appreciate  that if you don't post at all in this thread. And thank you TK for understanding that I have busy life and that I very much enjoyed it.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 09, 2010, 07:01:23 AM
Ok, this is starting to get annoying. This thread is about Rayquaza and obtaining it, not how fast you beat the game and talking about how people are need to "enjoy the game" and slow down. If you don't have anything to post in this thread related to the topic then  would ever much appreciate  that if you don't post at all in this thread. And thank you TK for understanding that I have busy life and that I very much enjoyed it.
Oh, why didn't you say so before? You can catch Rayquaza at Sky Tower in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. You have to transfer one over.

Missingno6

I'm talking about obtaining it through HG/SS as you should see in the first post I made.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 09, 2010, 10:38:51 AM
I'm talking about obtaining it through HG/SS as you should see in the first post I made.
Oh, well, for that, you need to get both Kyogre and Groundon, both from each version in a single one. Nobody here has either those so you'll have to wait a long time until somebody reaches the point where you are.

Missingno6

Yea, I kinda knew that already (Acually, i did know that).

bluaki

I have a Japanese SS Groudon, but apparently you also got Groudon so that doesn't help. I can trade my Kyogre whenever I get it in my HG, but I have just barely started Kanto now.

And, how is getting that Groudon a whole month after the games' release speed-running through it? I was far enough in the story to do so in my Japanese game like two, maybe three weeks after getting it. (Though I waited until later to actually catch it because I didn't care so much for getting Groudon)