News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver batted away at Tanbar. "Go poke someone else." He turned to Jas and Lanbar. "Since when has Venice been a chick magnet?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice walked up to them. "I heard that, Harver!" he said. "And Tanbar, you touch me, you die."

Anarchy_Jas

"Only female I've seen on him is Christy," Jas says shrugging.

Christy doesn't hear what Mira says. "Vennniiieee!" She keeps looking for Venice.

((Jas is NOT oblivious. Keep saying that and I'll use Christy as my 2nd Character. >=D))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

"I don't think it's Venice, I think it's just Jas's friend." Lanbar said looking over to Tanbar who was back over where the candy was eating more. I hope he gets a tooth ache. -_-;

Max Headroom

"OBJECTION! Venice is..... Nowhere to be found!"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice cringed at the sound of Christy. He took a dart from the box that would put her to sleep for a couple of hours. He stood by the others, waiting for her to find him.

"Hey, Harver, you aren't much of a chick magnet either. The only one you've attracted is Jas, and that's not much of a catch."

((Okay... I change my mind. CHRISTY is oblivious.))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 16, 2008, 11:58:24 PM
"OBJECTION! Venice is..... Nowhere to be found!"
"Objection! It is clear that Venice is right here talking to Harver." He then turned toward Christy's direction. "Did you hear that Christy, Venice is over here!" He said pointing at him.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas glares at Venice, then whacks him over the head with a piece of a weapon she destroyed earlier. She heads for the other side of the ship.

Christy flies past Jas, then tackles Venice in a bear hug.

Max Headroom

"Damn! Why did you have to go and do that!?" Mira banged his head on an invisible desk, then saw Christy and Venice. "Damn!"
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((Hey, DH2... How can your brain hurt? Don't you need a brain for that?))

"Ow," said Venice after Jas hit him. Then he heard Tanbar tell Christy where he was. "Erk... Tanbar. You suck..."

He didn't have time to say anymore because Christy had tackled him. He threw the dart in his hand toward her neck.

Light

Harver glared at Venice. "And what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, referring to the last comment.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Christy dozes off, still clinging to Venice. "Mmmhehehe..."

Jas got hold of a glass of wine, and was now standing against a wall, drinking it... she doesn't know what Venice did.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 17, 2008, 12:06:48 AM
((Hey, DH2... How can your brain hurt? Don't you need a brain for that?))

"Ow," said Venice after Jas hit him. Then he heard Tanbar tell Christy where he was. "Erk... Tanbar. You suck..."

He didn't have time to say anymore because Christy had tackled him. He threw the dart in his hand toward her neck.
((No, not really. If you figure out how to do that ;) Oh, and it was Lanbar who said that. Tanbar's too busy being hyper right now.))

"That's nice." Lanbar said walking over to the drinks.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((*resisting temptation to say something about Jas that was a fad in DMDTS*))

Venice freed himself from Christy and turned to Harver. "What do you think I meant?" he said.

Then he turned around and say Lanbar walking to the drinks. "Er. Should someone stop him from getting any alcohol before he blows up the ship? Cause having a hyperactive Tanbar and a drunk Lanbar does not sound good..."