News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"Wait...... What? How do I hate you? Wait...... How... wut?" :V Mira scratched his head. "What makes you say I hate you?"
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Naughty naughty serenity ;D))

"See if you can catch this, darling." Hanzö threw her up in the sky, leaped up, caught her, and landed in a stretch position, holding her up.

"You are very beautiful, Serenity." Hanzö then saw the girl Mira was dancing with walk away.

"Ninja boy may be strong, but he ain't good enough to get attention from a girl." Hanzö chuckled loudly.

Max Headroom

"Very well, hate seems to be a natural tend around me." Mira did a handstand.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

This girl wants something...maybe I should get her somewhere...so I can get her away from the dance floor...to a little private room.

"Hey Jas? Can we use your room for a while?" Hanzö tried to give her the sign that he wanted to spend some time with Serenity...alone.

Dr.Hobo2

((*ahem* This is just a friendly reminder that we want to keep RPs PG-13...I'm not trying to say that Wolf might go into...extra details but I just want to make sure that he doesn't. ^.^'))

Lanbar saw the dance floor and started dancing...and he was pretty good considering that he was completely drunk.

Max Headroom

"Eh, the drunk have their talents." Mira commented, maintaining his handstand.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Don't worry, I won't get into...those...kind of details, I'll keep it clean, no more than smooching. and maybe find more about serenity.))

"Hah, won't you look at that, when the drunk doth dance, the dance floor shall vomit..uh..-ance."

Dr.Hobo2

"You know that you're -hic- terrible at rhymin' -hic-" Lanbar said grabbing another drink and downing it quickly.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Wolfpika

If that guy keeps drinking, he's gonna do more than dance, he's gonna burn stuff!

"Will you quit drinking already?" Hanzo threw a rose from a bouquet that was on a table at three of the glasses, breaking them.

"Jeez, your more addicted than Tanbar, by the way where is he?"

Dr.Hobo2

"No, I will -hic- not!" He said grabbing the whole bottle of wine and drank from that. "And I think...-hic-...I...Don't know where -hic- he issss." He took another large gulp. "But I don't really -hic- care."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas just shakes her head and ignores the commotion.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Wolfpika

"Security!" Two guards came in and were prepared to take Tanbar away for drinking too much.

"Run Lanbar, run!" Hanzö said sarcastically.

"So Jas, may we borrow the room?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Wha?" sssstupid borhter thinking it wasss a good idea getting security. "Whatever...-hic-" He ignored the two and continued drinking.

Wolfpika

The security guards took out cattle prods and said,

"Easy now, we don't mean harm."

"You can stay here, just make sure everyone else gets to drink too!"