News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"Erm......." Mira scratched his head. "Where you drinking something before this?" Mira asked Alissa.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Hey guys, see that girl over there?" Hanzö asked a group of boys that were near the refreshment table.

"Yeah!"

"Dude, she's smokin' hot!"

Hanzö smacked them, which made them realize that she was already dancing with Harver.

"We're trying to get them to kiss, and they've been hard on each other so-"

"Don't worry, we got it covered, is anyone else helping out?"

"Yeah, my date Serenity just went around to find her friends Aliss and Christy. Find them, and explain your plan to them."

"Alright, what you need to do, is just to dance with your date by Harver and Jas. Pressure them, and we'll do the rest. By the way, name's Max."

"Best wishes for luck in this plan gentlemen!" Hanzö greeted them off, as they went around to search for the other girls. Max then came out, and spoke to the DJ, the DJ then took off his headphones and gave them to the boy. He gave Hanzö a thumbs up and Hanzö noticed Mira with Aliss.

"Hey Mira, can I borrow you for a second, now?" Hanzö dragged Mira by the ear until they were out of earshot and told everything about the plan to him.

Anarchy_Jas

Before Alissa can answer, she's pulled away by Serenity. "Hey, you gotta help me!" She says, then drags her off to find Christy. A different idea is running through her head.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"We're trying to get Harver and Jas to fall in love. And your gonna help, like it or not. Now, say sorry to Aliss so you guys can dance."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar saw Alissa being taken away. "Whew, so glad that psycho girl won't be around to bother me anymore." He said heading off in the opposite direction.

Anarchy_Jas

((Gonna get kinda crazy when we get back to the actual RP. XD))

Serenity finds Hanzo again, the other two girls at her side.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Mira, say sorry to Aliss. The more couples kissing and dancing next to Jas and Harver, the better." Hanzö then embraces Serenity.

"Good work love."

Max Headroom

Mira starts looking around for Alissa from his location.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani sat staring at the ground, his legs sprawled out. His brow was furrowed and he had a pained look on his face.

Anarchy_Jas

Alissa taps on Mira's shoulder. "Right here."

Christy sighs and goes to look for Venice.

((Is Zarani on the boat too?))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 18, 2008, 04:01:27 PM
Alissa taps on Mira's shoulder. "Right here."

Christy sighs and goes to look for Venice.

((Is Zarani on the boat too?))
((I have no bloody idea. I profoundly refuse to read through twenty pages. XP))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]