News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"And that one person is who you want to go out with!" Mira concluded.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"Uhh, uhh, uhh..." Zarani was left speechless.

Anarchy_Jas

((Ha! I knew he would say that! XD))

"Obviously," Jas says, dancing by them again.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

"I still think he wants Heronn," commented Venice.

Max Headroom

"Alright then." Mira turned to Alissa. "Was I supposed to do something?"
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

((Lies! >< Hey, Zarani gets someone too.))

"No... I want..." He stood for a few moments in silence.  He murmured something quietly that no one could hear.

((Quick, help me think of a good name for a girl. ><'))

Anarchy_Jas

((g2g))

Jas rolls her eyes, "He wants Venice," then decides to leave the others alone for now.

"Oh yeah," Alissa says pointing at Jas and Harver. "We're supposed to get them together."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

((...Wow, such good suggestions. And why the hell does everyone always think Zarani is gay?  :robotsad: ... Not that there's anything wrong with that.))

Zarani glared around at the people for a moment.

Max Headroom

((I don't :)))

"Now how where we supposed to do that again?"
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

"I've got it, mates. We push her over board, after strapping her into a corset. I jump and rescue her, while he stands stunned. He tries to defeat me in a duel, but fails to do so, and thus fails in wooing her. Then she falls for me, and everyone's happy. Savvy? Of course then I'd have to break her heart for Tess..." He stood for a moment, looking around. "Oh, darn."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Zarani stood for a moment, then snapped his fingers together. "I've got it, mate." He took off his eyepatch, revealing the blood eye. "I just need some of my blood in them..."

Max Headroom

"HOLD IT! You tell us before you try anything!"
[move][/move]

Light

Harver continued to dance with Jas. "This isn't actually that bad of a party, now that I think about it."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice was about to say somethin, but was suddenly pulled away by a girl in a black dress, with brunette hair.

"Hey Venice, recognize me?"

"Uh..." It took him a moment to figure it out. "Trin?"

"Yep! But what is Zarani doing here?"

"Suffering," smirked Venice. She did not inquire any further, and silence pervaded for a moment. Venice had a chance to look at her. In a night black dress and makeup professionally put on, she was radiantly beautiful. "Uh..."

She caught his glance and smirked. "Aw, admiring my looks? Heh, you don't look half bad either." He flinched momentarily.

Just ask to her to dance, already! his mind screeched. Finally he said, "May I have this dance?"

She smirked and lead the way to the dance floor.