DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 19, 2008, 07:10:15 PM
((Nervous about tomorrow? What's up?))
((Big band performance where there'll be adjudicator's, and the trumpet's are completely out of tune and time, and our only Trombone went to Mexico.  :robotsad:))

Light

Harver adjusted the slow music again. He smiled as he looked at Jas in the moon light. "You look great tonight." He confessed.

((That better?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Max Headroom

Quote from: Orgizirtee on February 19, 2008, 07:13:26 PM
Quote from: I_AM_A_PERSON on February 19, 2008, 07:10:15 PM
((Nervous about tomorrow? What's up?))
((Big band performance where there'll be adjudicator's, and the trumpet's are completely out of tune and time, and our only Trombone went to Mexico.  :robotsad:))
((That must suck :()).
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Maybe... *Sniffle*))

"Thank you," Jas nods and looks up at Harver. "You're lookin' good too."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

((Naw, don't cry!!
* LightningSword pats Shorti's back.))

Harver blushed slightly. "Thanks." He said, grinning again.

Wolfpika

((Alright, places everybody!))

"Ok Max, do it!" Max gave a thumbs up and cued a signal to everybody else. Soon, couples walked out on the dance floor. Hanzö took Serenity and danced with her near Harver and Jas. One of Max's buddies lowered a heart shaped disco ball, and others lowered cupids, hearts, love arrows, and other valentine props. Then, Max slipped on a record, and a very familiar song began to play.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MZ8UVhRpZVA

Light

((...Oh God, no. >_> XD))

Harver looked up at the props as he continued to dance with Jas. "Odd choice of decor..."

Triforce_Luigi

"Exactly who decorated this place? It looks all... pink and corny," said Venice. Beside him, Trin smirked and pulled him away to the dance floor once more.

Anarchy_Jas

((I-I'm not crying. This sandwich is just make-your-nose-run-spicy *Sniff*))

"Mmhm," Jas says, a calm smile forming. She isn't really paying attention to the props. All she can focus on is the music, who she's with... "Interesting."

((Huh!? *Jaw drop* 0__0 I was thinkin' more like http://profile.imeem.com/_2m9s5/music/d-roHrB8/kcijojo_all_my_life/))

Flying Chickens

Zarani frowned and sat down again, resting his head against the side of the ship. "Damn." Was all he said.

((Alright, now Zarani feels left out. >> :P))
((I'm thinking more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyg5_Chmmxg))

Anarchy_Jas

((Poor Zarani. D=))

Something seems to be glowing and materializing before Zarani.

Wolfpika

Hanzö began to kiss Serenity, while dancing near Jas and Harver. Hanzö put his hand on her waist and slow danced with Serenity.

Flying Chickens

Zarani blinked in confusion. "Augh. Mates, what's this? It's rather strange." He called out nervously.

((No, really. What is it?))

Anarchy_Jas

((A Taste of Chicago... XP A preview of my 2nd char...))

Serenity kisses back and puts her arms around Hanzo's neck, dancing with him.

"About time I was let outta there, geeze," A woman has materialized on that spot. She looks at her hands to see that she's glowing slightly. "Not for long though... And what am I wearing!?" She has on a black ankle-legnth dress slitted on both sides, a silver necklace, the same caramel complexion as Jas, but what stands out the most are her golden eyes, dog ears, claws/fangs, and tail. "Might as well do what I can..." The person sighs, then look at Zarani. "Who are you?"