News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani sat stunned, staring at her for a moment. He leapt to his feet, and held out a hand. "I am the great Captain Renge Zarani, love. And you are?" He asked her, his face turning slightly red.

((...Shuttup. XP))

Anarchy_Jas

"Keisha Foxx," the woman says, taking Zarani's hand. "Captain Keisha Foxx."

((Nyahh. =P))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

"And how might I assist you this evening that just became lovely, Captain Foxx?" He asked her, his face getting slightly more red. He looked over her shoulder at the dance floor then back at her.

((Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I'm sure that Zarani just felt the blood repairing his heart. Wow My Bloody Valentine might suit Zarani.))

Wolfpika

Hanzö whispered in Serenity's ear.

"Do you think it's working?"

((Aww...Zarani has a date...))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 19, 2008, 08:29:25 PM
Hanzö whispered in Serenity's ear.

"Do you think it's working?"

((Aww...Zarani has a date...))
((...Zarani shall eat your soul!))

Anarchy_Jas

((Ahhh g2g))

"It," Serenity glances at her targets. "I can't tell."

"You could possibly dance with me," Keisha says eying the party. "While I have the chance."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice and Trin continued dancing. He came closer to her and kissed her, and it was like a corny movie, complete with all the hearts and decorations. Wow, two kisses in one night, thought Venice. Something here is either really wrong or really right... They continued dancing.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 19, 2008, 08:45:03 PM
Venice and Trin continued dancing. He came closer to her and kissed her, and it was like a corny movie, complete with all the hearts and decorations. Wow, two kisses in one night, thought Venice. Something here is either really wrong or really right... They continued dancing.
((Ha, you're a poet and you didn't even know it!... I hate that joke with a passion.))
((See you.))

Zarani couldn't help but give a small nervous little laugh, and he grinned goofily. "I'd be honored, love." He said, still holding her hand and holding his other hand out to the dance floor.

Max Headroom

"So how are you this fine evening?" Mira asked.
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((Never say that again... Oh and, poor Zarani, he'll be left heartbroken when Captain Foxx leaves him! Oh well, he still has Tess.))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 19, 2008, 08:55:37 PM
((Never say that again... Oh and, poor Zarani, he'll be left heartbroken when Captain Foxx leaves him! Oh well, he still has Tess.))
((Good to see someone else hates that joke. Anyways, I'm probably dropping the Tess character. No idea, though.))

Light

Harver smiled back at Jas. "Now what are you thinking?" He asked, simutaneously dancing with her to the music.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Lulz Venice is a playa Captain Foxx will return don't worry.  ;)))

Keisha starts walking out to the dance floor, a slight smile on her face.

"I'm fine, thanks," Alissa nods.

"Now what am I thinking?" Jas asks. "Why don't you find out?" She's still smiling.

Wolfpika

((It's working! and that joke makes no sense to me.))

"Well...if this doesn't work, then we'll have to think of Plan B." Hanzö kept on dancing with Serenity.

Anarchy_Jas

"Can't do too many things," Serenity says. "They'll catch on."