News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"Everyone seems to knock out the hyper couple. Should I do something about it?" Mira asked Alissa.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

Christy is hit upsde the head. "OW! Okay, okay!" She takes her spinning to a less crowded area.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Nevermind, it's taken care of." Mira continued to dance. Is it me, or is this song going on for an unusual amount of time?
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

((Oh now you care Mira, now you care about the hyper couple disturbing other people, when Shorti get's involved, now you care.. :robotangry:))

Hanzö wanted to be back with Serenity, but he was way too upset. He tried taking his anger out on the sparring dummies in the room. He cut them to shreds with his curved Shadow Blade and kicked the heads off. Hanzö looked up at the night sky and wondered...

How can it still be night? What's wrong with the moon?...

((Tonight, I say this is were we put the main villain responsible for this so we can continue it on the original DMDTS and Birdie will already be back. but it's just a thought and suggestion, it's your choice ShorTi))

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 24, 2008, 04:32:47 AM
((Oh now you care Mira, now you care about the hyper couple disturbing other people, when Shorti get's involved, now you care.. :robotangry:))

Hanzö wanted to be back with Serenity, but he was way too upset. He tried taking his anger out on the sparring dummies in the room. He cut them to shreds with his curved Shadow Blade and kicked the heads off. Hanzö looked up at the night sky and wondered...

How can it still be night? What's wrong with the moon?...

((Tonight, I say this is were we put the main villain responsible for this so we can continue it on the original DMDTS and Birdie will already be back. but it's just a thought and suggestion, it's your choice ShorTi))
((Fillers don't need villains, and this doesn't seem like it would have one. Not to mention we aren't really linking it, since it's a sub-story with no relation. But hell, all the sudden couples would have to be explained somehow.))

Zarani opened his eyes and then turned bright bright red in the face. "Sorry, love..." He said, looking down at the ground.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Didn't I already say that I want this filler to count in the original? Just don't know if it will until BoA comes back))

"What's there to be sorry about?" Keisha asks.

Max Headroom

How long do these songs normally last.....? This is unusual...... Mira continued to dance, while thinking about the ever-lasting song.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver continued to dance with Jas, still waiting for a response.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 24, 2008, 01:51:33 PM
((Didn't I already say that I want this filler to count in the original? Just don't know if it will until BoA comes back))

"What's there to be sorry about?" Keisha asks.

((Ah, didn't read that part. So many pages when I started. ><))
Zarani looked at her for a moment. "I don't know... To be honest, love, I was expecting you to shoot me right there when I kissed you."

THEBIRD

(( Guess Solon missed out on the party D= Which sucks cause he loves parties. Then again, I think he had more fun where he was :P ))

Max Headroom

((You're here!))

"Why yes you did." Mira said, still looking at Alissa.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Just as the song, which had been looping over and over, ended, another song came on. ((That song annoys me. New song up for bids!))

Anarchy_Jas

"Not when I said it was my idea of fire," Keisha says grinning.

"I did what?" Alissa asks, blinking a couple of times.