News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Semi-literate Pokémon RP. Locked! See last post for details.

Started by jnfs2014, December 29, 2008, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

(( *twitches*))
Lucas nodded. "Well, Kristal, it shouldn't take long to finish this dungeon.

Jason showed off his moves, particularly his signature Flamethrower attack, to David.

Triforce_Luigi

"Nice," commented David. "Whatever happened to that TM in the Starter Kit. I could use a good new move."

jnfs2014

"Oh," Jason replied,"don't you remember. We couldn't buy it because the Kecleon was missing."

Triforce_Luigi

((Short term memory loss is a ninny.))

"Oh, yeah," said David. "Forgot about that. Damn."

jnfs2014

(( you can say that again))

The two easily went through all 13 floors, but they didn't see Lucas or Kristal anywhere.

Triforce_Luigi

"You'd think they'd be here by now," commented David. "Maybe they're making out in a corner on the first floor."

jnfs2014

((Perv))

"Maybe," Jason commented, smiling evilly (sp),"you can never tell with Lucas."

Triforce_Luigi

((At least I only said they were making out.))

"I think some rather disturbing images have been forever engrained in my mind by this conversation," said David with a grin.

Triforce_Luigi

jnfs2014

Light

"I should think not," Kristal responded, being wary of what could jump out at them. "Say, do you know what type Pokemon live in this cave?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

"Mostly Rock, Electric, and Poison," was his reply, beating down a Venemoth with Fire Funch.

Light

Not my speciality... Kristal thought, constantly being aware of her surroundings. She took advantage of her Razor Leaf ability and made a circle of levitating leaves around her, so that she could fire them at any time.

jnfs2014

Lucas had no problem with any of the entire dungeon. However, he had that feeling. The feeling of being watched surrounded him. He chose to ignore it, seeing it as a mere distraction.

Light

Kristal followed Lucas as they finished the dungeon. She, too, had a mysterious feeling, and decided to keep having the leaves circle her. "Where are Jason and David?"