News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

I just refined my iTunes playlist...

Started by OneManFreakShow, January 15, 2008, 03:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneManFreakShow

I corrected every tag, and added all the album art I could find. Which is all of it for every song except for a few.

It took almost three hours, but it was worth it.

Cardinal

Nice.
I have tons of album art to get, but I'm so lazy. :x

LinkXLR

Windows iTunes sucks. :X I'm sorry, but Cover flow sucks on Windows. On mac, it's great, responsive, easy to use. But with windows....THE LAG BURNS.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

OneManFreakShow

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 15, 2008, 03:06:02 PM
Windows iTunes sucks. :X I'm sorry, but Cover flow sucks on Windows. On mac, it's great, responsive, easy to use. But with windows....THE LAG BURNS.

... wut?

Also, iTunes crashes 9 out of 10 times I open it. It messes up my computer, too. EVERY TIME I OPEN IT, IT DISCONNECTS MY INTERNET. :| I have to repair my internet connection constantly.

Cardinal

what if you dont use cover flow

Kaz

And then, more sensible people like me wonder why anyone bothers with cover flow in the first place.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

LinkXLR

Quote from: Cardinal on January 15, 2008, 03:08:15 PM

what if you dont use cover flow
/facepalm

It's just too cool. It's like cocaine. You hate it, but you can't stop using it.....don't ask me how I know that.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

OneManFreakShow

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 15, 2008, 03:10:30 PM

And then, more sensible people like me wonder why anyone bothers with cover flow in the first place.

I don't even know where Cover Flow is on iTunes.

Kurtis

cover flow is only on the ipod classic anyways.. i have a 5th gen ipod video andi have no issues with itunes

Booster

I experience no lag. D: