News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

My school gets a few awesome points for this.

Started by Zovistograt, September 01, 2008, 01:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

They redesigned their site...not an improvement by any means structurally, but the image saves it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

When's the last time your school showed its otaku side?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Water ☮

well there's this painting that was made by some wanabe manga artist. it sucks.

Also, I know where your school is Zovi!! =3

It's not that far from me =)

Triforceman22

wtf....

there are a poop load of otaku nerds at my school.
They send in art of manga characters.
They usually suck... D:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Syncopathic

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 01, 2008, 01:30:26 PM
They redesigned their site...not an improvement by any means structurally, but the image saves it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

When's the last time your school showed its otaku side?
No fair...
I want my school to be like that. D:

Redpaige13

Last year during Halloween some girl was on the campus wearing a Sailor Moon like outfit, if that counts. 

To be honest, with her type of physique, she really should not have been wearing such an outfit, especially considering how short the skirt was...

And it was windy that day, and as she walked by, the wind whipped around and lifted the back of her skirt.

I almost ralphed.

FORNICATION BABY!

Doodle

YEAH

The Riddler

This past year, the first act of our school talent show was three girls doing an 'interpretive dance' to Hare Hare Yukai. The entire audience stared in awe, and the M.C. couldn't find the words to introduce the next act.

:'(

Nayrman

Thats kinda cool, there are a few anime fans at my old high school (including me), but my school is very intolerant of others and anyone who didn't like "american" things were wierd. X_X

The Riddler

Quote from: Nayrman on September 01, 2008, 01:56:03 PM
Thats kinda cool, there are a few anime fans at my old high school (including me), but my school is very intolerant of others and anyone who didn't like "american" things were wierd. X_X
No matter the anime, they're usually referred to as Narutards here.

Java

Quote from: Redpaige13 on September 01, 2008, 01:51:27 PM
Last year during Halloween some girl was on the campus wearing a Sailor Moon like outfit, if that counts. 

To be honest, with her type of physique, she really should not have been wearing such an outfit, especially considering how short the skirt was...

And it was windy that day, and as she walked by, the wind whipped around and lifted the back of her skirt.

I almost ralphed.
I lol'd.  :D

Linkman

asfasdfzxvczas

Wow...

I think my brain just broke.

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kaz

Anything that has the slightest bit to do with anime or manga is immediately ridiculed by pretty much everyone else in my high school.

As for my college, there's a building called Decker Hall that has a large glass display of different anime posters next to a computer lab. I'm assuming a Japanese language class did it or perhaps there's an anime club.

The posters last year were Noir, Evangelion, Love Hina, Lupin III, and Haruhi. I have yet to even go into Decker Hall again this year, because for me it's basically just a detour to stay out of the cold in the winter.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Fish

That's cool.

PS: You forgot to black out one more thing that can lead to the website. I recognized it due to the fact I'm a trained stalker and there's a school in my area with the same name. (kinda)