News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

things you have that make NOISE

Started by Zovistograt, July 19, 2009, 03:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Both of our cars.

They aren't modern luxo-cars.  The Elantra has a quiet rumble at low revs, but this valve opens up when you step on the throttle, allowing some of the exhaust to escape before the muffler, making it kinda noisy.

Then, there's the durango's stock exhaust, which you can hear the rumble no matter what.  And that rumble becomes almost orgasmic (could be a little louder...) as you step on it, causing anyone standing outside to stare.
meh

RX-78-2

Quote from: Kilroy has a cheap suit on July 19, 2009, 07:13:29 PM
This, and Snapple caps :3

Yeah me too. :)

Also, as a add-on to my last post, my music games are played apparently VERY LOUD. When I'm at my mom's townhouse one of the people who live next door knocks very loudly and about 10 or 12 times to get me to turn down the volume. I don't know who they are and I've never seen them, but they've never seen me or anything. I wish they'd just ring my doorbell and ask me about it instead. I had to lower it twice today. The second time I thought it was pretty soft, but Whitechapel (deathcore band) was playing, so I guess they canceled each other out. :-\
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

For Christmas, I got a little Robot Bank that keeps track of your money. It has no off button and has a motion detector and talks when it notices you in a very annoying voice. It scared the poop out of me one night, I thought I heard a noise in the kitchen (where the robot is), then when I was leaving it said "Have a nice day," I nearly poop myself.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Um, my car stereo...
Laptop
Mp3 player (built-in speaker)
TV when playing Wii

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 22, 2009, 08:38:16 PM
For Christmas, I got a little Robot Bank that keeps track of your money. It has no off button and has a motion detector and talks when it notices you in a very annoying voice. It scared the poop out of me one night, I thought I heard a noise in the kitchen (where the robot is), then when I was leaving it said "Have a nice day," I nearly poop myself.

I... WANT... THAT... :D
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************