News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 13, 2011, 08:30:37 PM
You were lucky that your registration got picked up. Mine is pending...so...

Might be busier later at night, I don't know.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

The fact everyone else in the world except Japan is trying to register makes a difference to your statement?

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 13, 2011, 08:38:57 PM
The fact everyone else in the world except Japan is trying to register makes a difference to your statement?
All the Americans who decide to register at night when they're not busy, maybe.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 13, 2011, 08:23:21 PM
I don't care what has it, I just want to see how it does.
Let me know how well it works out.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I got in! I got a Surkskit with Rain Dish.

Since I put my Lucario to sleep (no, not the violent way), I can get inside a second time.

DededeCloneChris

Er, never mind. While you can put a second Pokemon to sleep, the site blocks you so you will have to wait a day to enter.

Kayo

I still have a few more hours until I can claim my Espeon and something else from the Dream Isle

Unless the Eeveelutions are still nontransferable.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 14, 2011, 04:35:36 PM
I still have a few more hours until I can claim my Espeon and something else from the Dream Isle

Unless the Eeveelutions are still nontransferable.
*Drinks*

May 5th, mah boi, May 5th.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 14, 2011, 04:43:35 PM
*Drinks*

May 5th, mah boi, May 5th.
Wait, that's how long until we can transfer the Eeveelutions?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 14, 2011, 04:31:32 PM
Er, never mind. While you can put a second Pokemon to sleep, the site blocks you so you will have to wait a day to enter.
LOL. Trying to find a way to bypass the restrictions are we.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 14, 2011, 04:50:56 PM
Wait, that's how long until we can transfer the Eeveelutions?
Yup. You and hundreds of people have asked that question already over at Serebiiforums.

FruitFlow

Should I give it a shot right now, or should I wait a while?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 14, 2011, 09:39:25 PM
Should I give it a shot right now, or should I wait a while?
NOW, unless you want Fennel to delay your registration further.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 14, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
NOW, unless you want Fennel to delay your registration further.
Alright. I'm looking through the pages for your instructions right now.

DededeCloneChris

I want to visit somebody's house. Who would like to trade FCs with me? It's very beneficial if you want me to water your plants when they need to. ;)