News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 17, 2011, 03:28:02 PM
The upside to it though is that it's the easiest of the 4.
I have an easier time with the Pelipper game, actually. And I always get the best results with the Hide and Seek game. Remember, the better you do on a game the better the Pokemon you receive will be. The best get both a new ability and special moves.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 17, 2011, 03:57:28 PM
I have an easier time with the Pelipper game, actually. And I always get the best results with the Hide and Seek game. Remember, the better you do on a game the better the Pokemon you receive will be. The best get both a new ability and special moves.
Pelipper is easy, but I can never ever manage to avoid touching any of the clouds at max speed while trying to collect the correct orbs.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 17, 2011, 04:03:11 PM
Pelipper is easy, but I can never ever manage to avoid touching any of the clouds at max speed while trying to collect the correct orbs.
I always hit the clouds. They're not too much of a problem though, if it means avoiding an Electric orb-thing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Alright, time for me to go in.

FruitFlow

I tried going in, but nothing showed up in the Dream Isle.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Why is the Isle empty?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 04:10:52 PM
Why is the Isle empty?
Either you've already been into the Dream Isle several times that day, or dumb luck, as far as I know.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 22, 2011, 04:11:43 PM
Either you've already been into the Dream Isle several times that day, or dumb luck, as far as I know.
It's been like this for 4 straight days now.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 04:13:31 PM
It's been like this for 4 straight days now.
How many Pokemon do you have running around in your game's Entree forest?

I don't think this has an impact, but I'm asking anyway.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 22, 2011, 04:14:30 PM
How many Pokemon do you have running around in your game's Entree forest?

I don't think this has an impact, but I'm asking anyway.
Just one.

Kayo

[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 22, 2011, 05:29:00 PM
I really don't know then.
Has it ever happened to you before, or have you always found pokemon?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 05:30:05 PM
This question might seem basic, but you do look in the grass, moving water, and trees, right?

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 05:30:05 PM
It's happened after like over 5-8 visits in one night, yeah.

Also don't rush. You may have to wait a few seconds before something to start shaking.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 22, 2011, 05:37:40 PM
This question might seem basic, but you do look in the grass, moving water, and trees, right?
Yep.

Rustling Bush = Land Pokemon
Shiny Bush = Item
Vibrating Water = Aquatic Pokemon

For the past 4 days I have not seen anything at all.

Quote from: Kondor on April 22, 2011, 05:39:11 PM
It's happened after like over 5-8 visits in one night, yeah.

Also don't rush. You may have to wait a few seconds before something to start shaking.
I always wait about 5 to 10 mins before going to the Isle.