Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 05:42:07 PM
Yep.

Rustling Bush = Land Pokemon
Shiny Bush = Item
Vibrating Water = Aquatic Pokemon

For the past 4 days I have not seen anything at all.

I always wait about 5 to 10 mins before going to the Isle.
No, i mean from area to area. Once you load a new area of the forest, wait a few seconds before advancing again.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 22, 2011, 05:45:53 PM
No, i mean from area to area. Once you load a new area of the forest, wait a few seconds before advancing again.
Oh, I see now.
Yeah, I'll give that a try on my next visit.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Okay, so apparently I had to send a pokemon to the Extralink in order to reset the visit counter for the Isle.
Which sounds a bit odd imo, but I can see why.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 26, 2011, 02:21:58 PM
Okay, so apparently I had to send a pokemon to the Extralink in order to reset the visit counter for the Isle.
Which sounds a bit odd imo, but I can see why.
What? How do you have something that's not se- wait

If you choose not to send anything, it must carry over to the next day. I thought you lost all the pokemon that befriend you when you disconnect from the DW. Yeah, that's when it gets empty for me, once I've filled up over 2 pages of Pokemon. What I usually do is do Dream Isle over and over again until I near the end of my visit (and it goes empty), pick something to send to the Entralink, do one final check on my garden, maybe plant a new Berry I found, then leave.

Makes perfect sense.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 26, 2011, 03:09:53 PM
What? How do you have something that's not se- wait

If you choose not to send anything, it must carry over to the next day. I thought you lost all the pokemon that befriend you when you disconnect from the DW. Yeah, that's when it gets empty for me, once I've filled up over 2 pages of Pokemon. What I usually do is do Dream Isle over and over again until I near the end of my visit (and it goes empty), pick something to send to the Entralink, do one final check on my garden, maybe plant a new Berry I found, then leave.

Makes perfect sense.
What's strange is that my list isn't even full.
I do the same thing.
I always take full advantage of the visits until they become empty.

But what I did before was never send a pokemon through the Extralink because none of them I wanted.
So the next day I would still have the exact same pokemon I befriended in my list, and the forest was still empty.
It was pretty clear to me that I "had" to send something to the EL in order to continue finding stuff in the Forest.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 26, 2011, 03:22:12 PM
What's strange is that my list isn't even full.
I do the same thing.
I always take full advantage of the visits until they become empty.

But what I did before was never send a pokemon through the Extralink because none of them I wanted.
So the next day I would still have the exact same pokemon I befriended in my list, and the forest was still empty.
It was pretty clear to me that I "had" to send something to the EL in order to continue finding stuff in the Forest.
Well it doesn't cost anything to send something (save a berry- but you get tons of Oran berries you don't have much more use for) so I just pick things to help fill my dex.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 26, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
Well it doesn't cost anything to send something (save a berry- but you get tons of Oran berries you don't have much more use for) so I just pick things to help fill my dex.
I'm starting to find more Figy Berries than Oran Berries.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 27, 2011, 05:51:45 PM
I'm starting to find more Figy Berries than Oran Berries.
Looking at my berry bag, Oran Berries are still way more common. I have 35 of them and something-teen Figy berries. I haven't planted either, and I've been offering up Oran berries to the Tree of Dreams every time.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kondor on April 27, 2011, 06:19:44 PM
Looking at my berry bag, Oran Berries are still way more common. I have 35 of them and something-teen Figy berries. I haven't planted either, and I've been offering up Oran berries to the Tree of Dreams every time.
I only found like one Oran berry during the Figy appearances.

DededeCloneChris

That "leaving the Dream World temporarily" option is a trap. Come back after an hour and the darned site will keep you out until tomorrow.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 27, 2011, 08:27:18 PM
That "leaving the Dream World temporarily" option is a trap. Come back after an hour and the darned site will keep you out until tomorrow.
Hmm. I've always managed to get back in after signing out.

Kayo

My Dream World time was pushed to 10:30 PM yesterday. I decided to sacrifice for one night and start early at 3 PM today instead of slowly pushing it back farther and farther.

...Servers are down until 9 PM.

Now I have to skip ANOTHER night... I planted one-day berries in my entire garden on Saturday.. they'll probably be dead. ;_;
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Good thing I have over 20 Dream Pals to water my garden.  :P
Even strangers do it.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 03, 2011, 12:31:14 PM
Good thing I have over 20 Dream Pals to water my garden.  :P
Even strangers do it.
Don't they disappear if you leave berries on too long? They always used to.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 03, 2011, 12:34:42 PM
Don't they disappear if you leave berries on too long? They always used to.
I do remember that happening in the games, but I'm not certain if it happens in the DW.
It might but I don't know this for sure.