News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

PGLDR34M

Use this code to get the Munna C-Gear Skin if you want. Apparently, the code is universal so you don't need to buy the second volume for the game guide.

Kayo

Finally got Sparkling Sea access. I don't feel like doing DW today (my time would be now) so I'll put it to first thing tomorrow afternoon and start from there.

The minigames are starting to annoy me. Well, not really. Hide and Seek pisses me off to no end now. Ice Cream is okay but not so new and exciting (plus the berry cost is ugh). Sky Race used to be my favorite, but now I'm at the point where I can't possibly finish it faster (Did anyone ever finish it with more than 53 seconds left on the board? I haven't.) but the Wailord game... every time I play it I either kick ass or fail miserably. Trying to break 100K a second time on that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I was like, ultra excited, yet I have not even tried going on yet. Just don't feel like it =X
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Okay, so today I managed to snag a female Flare Boost Drifloon and Swift Swim Poliwag (But did not send it through EL yet).
I don't plan on collecting any of my pokemon from the EL Forest until I finish the game which may be a while since I'm "still" exploring.

I'm so tired of getting sent to Pleasant Forest more than the others though, and I have not even once got sent to the Sparkling Sea at all. But I guess that's because I only have 7 badges.

But aside from all of that I really want some stat boosting berries.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 19, 2011, 08:35:26 PM
Okay, so today I managed to snag a female Flare Boost Drifloon and Swift Swim Poliwag (But did not send it through EL yet).
I don't plan on collecting any of my pokemon from the EL Forest until I finish the game which may be a while since I'm "still" exploring.

I'm so tired of getting sent to Pleasant Forest more than the others though, and I have not even once got sent to the Sparkling Sea at all. But I guess that's because I only have 7 badges.

But aside from all of that I really want some stat boosting berries.

Once you send one, the rest go away.

You just failed. Drifloon or Poliwag; pick one
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 19, 2011, 09:07:59 PM
Once you send one, the rest go away.

You just failed. Drifloon or Poliwag; pick one
Umm, no.
I got the Drifloon first, sent it through EL and then put my pokemon back to sleep which resets the visit counter.
Went through the Isle again, found the Poliwag after the 2nd or 3rd trip in DI, but didn't send it through because if I did I would have to wait another 24 hours to put it back to sleep, and that is something I really do not want to go through since I also harvest and replant my berries near the end point of my hour and also water my friends.

I always leave my chosen pokemon on my second visit until the next day for the sole purpose of not getting locked out when I'm not even finished with my hour.

Heck, even when I find a pokemon I want I still continue on with the minigames just for the sake of the points.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

I just nabbed a Big Pecks Chatot, but like my Poliwag I'm not sending it through until tomorrow.

Man I cannot wait to start breeding that Drifloon, Vulpix and Poliwag.
Also, I wonder when new pokemon are gonna be added to the DW.

I really want my Iron Fist Timburr.

Kayo

They lost my Espeon. I know I won it, I remember spending hours making sure it selected Espeon at the end of the game...

and it says I'm not qualified. And no, i didn't forget to log in when I played the game. I did everything I was supposed to, and for this reason I'm immensely mad at the PGL for this.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 22, 2011, 05:32:21 PM
Haven't heard anything about 5th gen Pokemon on DW. Maybe they'll be special events.

I reeaaalllyy want a Contraty Snivy.

OH ALSO.

They intercourse ing lost my Espeon. I know I won it, I remember spending hours making sure it selected Espeon at the end of the game...

and it says I'm not qualified. And no, i didn't forget to log in when I played the game. I did everything I was supposed to, and for this reason I'm immensely mad at the PGL for this.
Oh, wow. You too?
I thought it was just a glitch for me or something.

I kept clicking the "Promotions" tab like it said, but it would always say "You need an account to qualify", which I did.

I got confused at that point and decided to just try it again another day.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on May 22, 2011, 05:38:29 PM
Oh, wow. You too?
I thought it was just a glitch for me or something.

I kept clicking the "Promotions" tab like it said, but it would always say "You need an account to qualify", which I did.

I got confused at that point and decided to just try it again another day.
Every day I tried it, it told me I needed to be qualified.

Therefore, I wasted an hour of my life on that breakout clone.

I really intercourse ing wanted that Espeon. I'm so mad.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 22, 2011, 08:19:44 PM
Every day I tried it, it told me I needed to be qualified.

Therefore, I wasted an hour of my life on that breakout clone.

I really intercourse ing wanted that Espeon. I'm so mad.
I searched google and apparently lots of people are experiencing this glitch.
I even checked my list of recently played games and it says "You have not played any games yet".

Best bet would be to send an email through technical support if you really really want your eeveelution.

Kayo

Update: I got a return e-mail.

[spoiler]Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!

We see that you are experiencing an issue regarding the Eevee Evolution promotion.

We will be investigating further into this issue through your account records. You will receive an update as it becomes available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team[/spoiler]

Well, maybe I'll get something. They assured me it would be looked at in less than 48 hours. So I'll wait for now.
[move][/move]

Kayo

And 48 hours ends at around 5 this afternoon, eastern time. Nothing yet has happened.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

The Dream World has been updated. Now we can have a fifth row for growing berries.

Kayo

I should go back to the DW soon.
[move][/move]