News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Kinect, a new way to get you injured?

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 09, 2010, 06:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 14, 2010, 06:59:33 PM
Well, the fact that both involve some kind of strap to avoid getting you hurt in some way, I think so.
Driving involves piloting a 2000+ pound vehicle that can cause quite a bit of damage if handled improperly.
Playing Wii will maybe result in bruises or a broken TV if you're a major dumbass.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Shujinco2

Quote from: Magnum on November 14, 2010, 07:27:36 PM
Stealing that.
Assassinated

And just to be on topic, of COURSE it's easier to hurt somebody with a 100+ pound person going about 50 miles an hour than it is with a 1- pound remote going 50 miles an hour.

Haven't you ever been tackled before?

JrDude

If you put it like Silver did, duh, but it's just a comparison.
Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 14, 2010, 06:59:33 PM
Well, the fact that both involve some kind of strap to avoid getting you hurt in some way, I think so.

If you're gonna get all into logic and poop, you can't really say to people, "you eat like a pig," because pigs eat until they are full, when people say that, they're saying "you're eating too much/a lot/you're a fatty."

There are probably many other comparisons that are stupid when you put more logic into it than you need to.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I use the wrist strap IF i'm going to be swinging the wiimote around (or tilting/moving it in any way) because I'd rather that than have the strap flop around and hit my wrist all the time. And I don't wanna just take the strap OFF the wiimote because I'll lose it D:

Also getting smacked with a wiimote CAN hurt, albeit not as much as getting hit by a car or anything, but at times if swung hard enough (and without anything like a grip or something on it) it will hurt a bit. Although you're more likely to get hurt from the person elbowing you in the face while using the wiimote.

Kinect is no different.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]