News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

So SSBB got a perfect rating from NP....

Started by OmegaPapyrus, February 07, 2008, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

Quote from: tibar7 on February 08, 2008, 02:04:04 PM
the only rating that is given to Brawl that matters is nintendo power because nintendo is the best company at making video games and Sony and microsoft suck compared to them.
Fanboy alert.

Actually, Nintendo Power gives some pretty crap reviews. If it's a Nintendo game it will usually get atleast an 8. Always.

And how the hell can you say that Microsoft sucks? I mean the 360 is just amazing with all the great games it has in it's library. For example, Halo 3, Gears of War, Crackdown, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4. What does the Wii have that's as epic as those games? Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, and Smash Bros.

I own all three consoles and the 360 has to be the best gameplay wise. The Wii comes in a close second though. The Playstation 3 is just a huge pile of crap. It has only like 4 games that are good.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Geno on February 11, 2008, 12:34:22 AM
the only rating that is given to Brawl that matters is nintendo power because nintendo is the best company at making video games and Sony and microsoft suck compared to them.
Fanboy alert.

Actually, Nintendo Power gives some pretty crap reviews. If it's a Nintendo game it will usually get atleast an 8. Always.

And how the hell can you say that Microsoft sucks? I mean the 360 is just amazing with all the great games it has in it's library. For example, Halo 3, Gears of War, Crackdown, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock, Call of Duty 4. What does the Wii have that's as epic as those games? Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, and Smash Bros.

I own all three consoles and the 360 has to be the best gameplay wise. The Wii comes in a close second though. The Playstation 3 is just a huge pile of crap. It has only like 4 games that are good.
You're forgeting about Corruption, the Mario Kart coming out soon and also Resident Evil.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Neerb

I think know that the guys who give the 5/10 reviews are total morons.  I mean, come on:
"If u playz on FD wit not itemsz it iz teh sam az Malay!"
I mean seriously, it's like "Wait, so you mean that if you purposely do the same thing you always do, it will seem just like what you always do??  NO WAI!!!!!!!!"

As for reviews by REAL people, Gamespot is filled with biased anti-Wii idiots (never trust a site that rates Twilight Princess below a 9/10) and Nintendo Power over rates a lot of stuff (for example, Shadow the Hedgehog got terrible reviews on basically every site, magazine, and X-Play, but NP gave it an 8.5/10!).  I personally only trust X-Play and IGN, cause they like Nintendo without giving it good reviews just cause it's Nintendo.

Tupin

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 11, 2008, 05:47:49 AM
I think know that the guys who give the 5/10 reviews are total morons.  I mean, come on:
I mean seriously, it's like "Wait, so you mean that if you purposely do the same thing you always do, it will seem just like what you always do??  NO WAI!!!!!!!!"

As for reviews by REAL people, Gamespot is filled with biased anti-Wii idiots (never trust a site that rates Twilight Princess below a 9/10) and Nintendo Power over rates a lot of stuff (for example, Shadow the Hedgehog got terrible reviews on basically every site, magazine, and X-Play, but NP gave it an 8.5/10!).  I personally only trust X-Play and IGN, cause they like Nintendo without giving it good reviews just cause it's Nintendo.
TP wasn't that good, IMO.

*gets behind flame shield*

But yeah, never trust NP, and X-Play is ok, and IGN is the best.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 11, 2008, 05:56:04 AM

I completley agree. I mean, Mario Galazy got a 9.5 in NP, but Corruption got a 10?
And I liked WW more than TP...

Geno

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 11, 2008, 04:29:06 AM
Fanboy alert.

You're forgeting about Corruption, the Mario Kart coming out soon and also Resident Evil.
Resident Evil isn't exclusive for Nintendo except for Resident Evil 0. That wasn't even that great.

Cornwad

Quote from: Geno on February 11, 2008, 09:39:00 AM
Fanboy alert.

Resident Evil isn't exclusive for Nintendo except for Resident Evil 0. That wasn't even that great.
Well the REmake had the same name as a game on the PS, but it was very different. I think he was talking about RE: UC anyway :P

Triforceman22

Quote from: Geno on February 11, 2008, 09:39:00 AM
Fanboy alert.

Capcom got in alot of Sh*t for porting Res. evil 4 to the PS2...
And that is possibly why Mega man isn't in brawl...XD

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Nayrman on February 08, 2008, 04:30:11 PM
Nintendo knows how to make games, Sony and Micro know how to make consoles.
Too bad the Sony/Nintendo deal didn't work because the Sega CD failed. Imagine the Nintendo Playstation back in the mid 90's onward. EPIC
That would have been heaven. ;___;

Oren

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 11, 2008, 05:56:04 AM

yep IGN is the best

Nayrman

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 11, 2008, 01:21:05 PM
Too bad the Sony/Nintendo deal didn't work because the Sega CD failed. Imagine the Nintendo Playstation back in the mid 90's onward. EPIC
It would've been the end of all console wars as we know it since the industry would be dominated by the Nintendo Playstation 3 with full online!
It's amazing how one of Sega's failures lead to one of the most major changes in gaming history X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on February 11, 2008, 05:38:09 PM
It would've been the end of all console wars as we know it since the industry would be dominated by the Nintendo Playstation 3 with full online!
It's amazing how one of Sega's failures lead to one of the most major changes in gaming history X_X;;
And we got this as a result.

thunderhero4

Fanboy alert.

I agree, but Brawl towers over all of those! :D

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on February 11, 2008, 05:46:55 PM
Fanboy alert.

I agree, but Brawl towers over all of those! :D
Hopefully Brawl will have a better ending than Bioshock.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 11, 2008, 05:43:02 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on February 11, 2008, 05:38:09 PM
And we got this as a result.

No! The Links! It BURRRRNSSS!
*dumb CD-i*