Bowser looks so weird...

Started by Doodle, June 10, 2008, 03:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 12, 2008, 10:53:57 PM
Quote from: guido123 on June 12, 2008, 10:13:29 AM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 12, 2008, 09:15:49 AM
Quote from: wiiboychris on June 11, 2008, 06:14:51 PM
Think before you tipe, everyone, adding this "Bowser" will only destroy many spin-ofs of Mario, like DU DU DUN, Paper Mario.
What?
i have no clue wat he is saying
He's mexican, and has english problems...you get used to it :|

Anyway...

I think the reason were complaining on Bowser's LOOKS (cmon people, must you complain about every little detail! >:( ) you gotta remember that bowser has always looked pretty much the same. You just dont like how he looks the same in every game and want im to look different... If you ask me, he's a pretty freakin well designed villain. He looks scary, has a low voice, and looks incredibly strong. We are just bored of his look. I dont think he needs to look any different... I do agree that his speech could be a bit more threatening, but you gotta remember the FCC is watching video games at every turn. We dont want any kids getting offended by an E rated game... :|
Okay, change of words, this Bowser will screw the Paper Mario series.

Doodle

Think before you tipe, everyone, adding this "Bowser" will only destroy many spin-ofs of Mario, like DU DU DUN, Paper Mario.
What?

Anyway...

I think the reason were complaining on Bowser's LOOKS (cmon people, must you complain about every little detail! >:( ) you gotta remember that bowser has always looked pretty much the same. You just dont like how he looks the same in every game and want im to look different... If you ask me, he's a pretty freakin well designed villain. He looks scary, has a low voice, and looks incredibly strong. We are just bored of his look. I dont think he needs to look any different... I do agree that his speech could be a bit more threatening, but you gotta remember the FCC is watching video games at every turn. We dont want any kids getting offended by an E rated game... :|

Which reminds me, I don't really like Bowser's voice much in Brawl either.
It's too...well, I don't know how to describe it. I just don't like it I guess. :P

I like his Mario voice better. Not the talking one, that was just weird. O_O

*knows everyone will disagree*
YEAH

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 13, 2008, 07:22:52 PM
What?

Anyway...

It's too...well, I don't know how to describe it. I just don't like it I guess. :P

I agree with you, he sounds like a freaking mini-Godzilla.

Neerb

I think Brawl Bowser is an improvement over Melee Bowser BECAUSE he's more cartoonish.  Like, in Melee, he was darker, more realistic, and too evil-looking to be from a Mario game.  But in Brawl, they made him lighter and more cartoonish, which made him more like he's from a Mario game, though still more realistic than SMG Bowser.

And while some of you may disagree, I think the best Bowser is from the Paper Mario series, which is also my favorite Mario series overall.  And Super Paper Mario was NOT a real Paper Mario game!!!  They changed it way too much!!!  >:( >:(

darkmario

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 13, 2008, 07:34:02 PM
What?

Anyway...

Yes,yes he dose.
The best bowser voice I heard,was S.M.G..Yes I know he could not talk,but he sounded beastly.

guido123

Quote from: darkmario on June 14, 2008, 02:06:28 PM
What?

Anyway...

Yes,yes he dose.
The best bowser voice I heard,was S.M.G..Yes I know he could not talk,but he sounded beastly.
ha thats funny

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

makuta

To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

What?

Anyway...

Yes, that's how to describe it! :P
YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on June 18, 2008, 10:41:36 AM
What?

Anyway...

Agreed.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

makuta

Quote from: Ridley on June 17, 2008, 09:29:30 PM
Quote from: makuta on June 17, 2008, 08:49:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nGBIGKnuU

I think we all have seen this already

Ok, just making sure.

Quote from: Ridley on June 18, 2008, 12:29:01 PM
What?

Anyway...

Agreed.

I prefer this version of bowser.
To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.

Ridley

Quote from: makuta on June 18, 2008, 08:27:29 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 17, 2008, 09:29:30 PM
Quote from: makuta on June 17, 2008, 08:49:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nGBIGKnuU

I think we all have seen this already

Ok, just making sure.

Quote from: Ridley on June 18, 2008, 12:29:01 PM
What?

Anyway...

Agreed.

I prefer this version of bowser.

Yesbut it is still awsome.
...It's quite obvious...