News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Sonic Unleashed Review from IGN

Started by Neerb, November 19, 2008, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Opinions opinions.
I still have hopes that I'LL like the Werehog Levels. And I'll probably like the day levels too.
I WANT IT BUT HAVE NO MONEY D:
[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

Quote from: JrDude on November 23, 2008, 12:36:36 AM
Opinions opinions.
I still have hopes that I'LL like the Werehog Levels. And I'll probably like the day levels too.
I WANT IT BUT HAVE NO MONEY D:
Christmas is in a month.

That's what I'm doing, asking for it for Christmas.  ;D

TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs

I'll probably buy it for the speed levels and hope that the werehog levels aren't as bad as everyone says.  Maybe sonic and the black knight won't be as bad, since giving Sonic a sword shouldn't be as much of a gimmick as forcing Sonic to bash some skulls in slow nighttime levels.

Nayrman

Quote from: TeChNiCaL DiFfIcUlTiEs on November 23, 2008, 10:21:50 AM
I'll probably buy it for the speed levels and hope that the werehog levels aren't as bad as everyone says.  Maybe sonic and the black knight won't be as bad, since giving Sonic a sword shouldn't be as much of a gimmick as forcing Sonic to bash some skulls in slow nighttime levels.
The become less aggrivating after you beat the game and can choose the levels as you please.
However, when you're playing story mode they're quite annoying.
Do you have a 360/PS3? It'd be a good idea to wait to see what people think of those first.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on November 23, 2008, 10:52:57 AM
The become less aggrivating after you beat the game and can choose the levels as you please.
Do you have a 360/PS3? It'd be a good idea to wait to see what people think of those first.

People like the 360/PS3 version more.
Due to graphics, more day levels, less night levels, and DLC.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 26, 2008, 02:42:40 PM

And that it has a hub world.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

What? Why is there more things in different versions?! D:<
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude on November 26, 2008, 06:01:20 PM

What? Why is there more things in different versions?! D:<
Because like Nintendo, SEGA is lazy as poop and doesn't like to try anymore.
Yea, the Wii is missing two whole levels (Mizuri and the City level), and there are more day challenges in the PS3/360 versions.
Something tells me I'll enjoy that version a lot more. Luckily the PS3 version comes out the day I get out for winter break/last final ^_^

Tupin

The Wii version actually is the worst one, simply because it's missing so much.

Wait, I just realized, the 360 version came out on Monday! I'm going to get it when I can.

DededeCloneChris

I think Sega is really falling to bankrupt when it comes to gameplay.

Tupin

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2008, 06:29:53 PM
Let me tell you, the day sections of Sonic Unleashed, especially the 2D parts, is probably one of the best parts of any 3D Sonic game.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 26, 2008, 06:39:50 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on November 26, 2008, 06:29:53 PM
Let me tell you, the day sections of Sonic Unleashed, especially the 2D parts, is probably one of the best parts of any 3D Sonic game.
The day levels are fantastic...the problem is that dumb as crap werehog that simply ruins the game
(Meaning: ENOUGH WITH THE GIMMICKS!)

Tupin

Seriously, the only thing left for Sonic is just to either put him in a fighter jet or put him in a mech.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 26, 2008, 06:53:05 PM
Seriously, the only thing left for Sonic is just to either put him in a fighter jet or put him in a mech.
*Tails in Adventure 2 in response to the Mech and the plane fight twice in SA1*
X_X;;

I just want a game that is nothing but running fast...is that really too much to ask for?

Java

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 26, 2008, 06:19:04 PM
The Wii version actually is the worst one, simply because it's missing so much.
It isn't too bad is it?

I was looking forward to the game and I only have a Wii.