News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Anyone up for a Caption This game? (Need Sig/Banner Maker)

Started by Triforce_Luigi, November 10, 2007, 03:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Mario! stop attacking mario and pull mario off the ground, mario pushed him again...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Ridley on November 22, 2007, 05:48:49 PM
Is a judge allowed to caption or no?
well, hehe, theres the question as to if you will say your own caption is the best, but if not, then go ahead, i need a good laugh (since its funny and all)

Ridley

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 05:56:15 PM
Quote from: Ridley on November 22, 2007, 05:48:49 PM
Is a judge allowed to caption or no?
well, hehe, theres the question as to if you will say your own caption is the best, but if not, then go ahead, i need a good laugh (since its funny and all)

Nah I'm never one to judge unfairly  ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Quote from: Ridley on November 22, 2007, 08:58:07 AM
All right it was a hard choice but Felldohs Wrath wins. (You mind if I just call you Fred. It is shorter and easier to say.) Here is the next one. Don't worry Galaxy won't distarct me anymore ... maybe

It's attack of the clones!!!
...It's quite obvious...

Blaziken0987

This fight emerged after Blue mario said his costume was better than fire Mario's costume. Turns out the Green costume was the best. Sorry, Marios.

Ridley

We need one or two more captions lets get it moving people oh and my caption won't count just to make it fair ;)
...It's quite obvious...

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

Ok Thunderhero won that one.

Here is the next one.

Caption away. I have noticed that I'm the only judge that is still here for some reason.
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

LIGHTNINGSWORD got grounded indefinitely and I am busy with school.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on November 24, 2007, 03:10:14 PM
Ok Thunderhero won that one.

Here is the next one.

Caption away. I have noticed that I'm the only judge that is still here for some reason.
Link: WATCH OUT! YOU ALMOST HITTED ME!
Shadow Link: Oh, sorry, I wanted to see that blue light track of my sword. (Wait, he is right! :O)

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 24, 2007, 03:17:03 PM
LIGHTNINGSWORD got grounded indefinitely and I am busy with school.

I got a pm from him telling me that. Should we get one last judge or no it is up to you O creator of the thread
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Ridley

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 24, 2007, 05:06:44 PM
Yeah, we should get a new judge. Who is active.

I don't know I haven't been on to much since Galaxy but don't worry I will keep judging and once I get 120 stars with Luigi which I'm almost done with I will be on more frequently
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi