News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pok?mon Battle League -Every Wednesday

Started by Macawmoses, July 01, 2009, 12:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

With today marking the first day of the Game Nights rotation, I doubt we'll get far. But, we can try.

Every Wednesday, the Pok?mon world will be the center of attention for NSFCD users. Or it better be. This includes DPPt, PBR, and Shoddy Battle. But, then again, no one owns PBR.

As a result, we'll play some friendly matches every Wednesday, or do tourneys. I'm not sure. But, if you want Pok?mon fun, come here Wednesdays and we'll see it happens

ANYWAYS WHAT KIND OF POKEMON STUFF DO YOU WANT TO SEE WEDNESDAY NIGHTS?

jnfs2014

I have stuff always on Wednesday night from around 6:30-8:30, so count me out for those hours.
Rather than that, I'm open to some Pokemon trivia, D/Pt/PBR. I was banned on Shoddy by my parents because the Smogon server swears too much.

Macawmoses

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 01, 2009, 06:17:53 AM
I have stuff always on Wednesday night from around 6:30-8:30, so count me out for those hours.
Rather than that, I'm open to some Pokemon trivia, D/Pt/PBR. I was banned on Shoddy by my parents because the Smogon server swears too much.
we have our own server, if need be./

Doodle

YEAH

The Riddler

Eh, I don't wanna get Shoddy, but I wanna work on my team for Diamond/Pearl.
But I work 4-11, and wednesdays I'm usually there 'til at least 12. So, count me out unless it's late.

Macawmoses

I would prefer games all night long. So that could work.

Obviously we are off for this week. But I'd like something for next.

Pascal

I'm in. Need one more member for Wi-fi, but I'm in for Shoddy.   Ranks gogogo :v

RaveSage

In. I know some people were looking forward to me helping them with teams so I can do that between battles. Note I'm a bit rusty on OU but if you're interested in UU I can be of better help.