News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

New Pokémon Stuff Ideas

Started by JrDude, December 30, 2009, 04:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

On the topic of triple typing, you are wrong J. It won't likely never happen, it will NEVER happen. That is not an opinion, it is a fact. I don't think this just because I don't like the idea, I know it because it's true.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Anything can happen.

It only has a 00.00000000000000001% chance, though.

JrDude

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 01, 2010, 11:08:14 PM
Anything can happen.

It only has a 00.00000000000000001% chance, though.
Anything can happen, but it won't. so change that to a 0% and you're accurate ;)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Triple type Pokemon would be a waste of time, simple.

Go online, walk around with other people and travel with them. Or help them in parts. It'd be awesome.

The Riddler

8 directional movement.
Finish the double pairings. I don't care if they would be too strong, there should be at least one for every pair. Also, Pure Flying Type plzkthx.
A tournament style Pokemon League that ends in the Elite Four, instead of a Victory Road.
All landmasses available to travel to.

Thirdkoopa

Since nobody said "Limited to main games only", I might as well repost this quote:

Quote from: Third K on December 30, 2009, 12:40:41 AM
I've been very uninterested into the series in general, but If I was to say something I'd want to see in Gen V, It's something like Pokemon Colosseum. I felt that had a good approach (A Storylineish Pokemon game) as a console game, but just bunked due to approaching the idea the wrong way. I see it better than "Hey, let's resell our game in 3D Requiring a handheld console to play it"

Some specific random ideas of my boredom:
-Make the Storyline overall better and more lively. Oh, so what If most of your pokemon get captured or gunfire goes loose? Not that it needs to be violenced up or anything, but It's kinda a letdown when most of Nintendo's other RPG's at least have some decent ammount of interesting story.
-Make towns more lively in an aspect of that. Maybe have a Square, a Plaza, a Downtown, and so forth.
-No annoying voice actors or getting lazy with text.
-If all your pokemon die, in certain battles (Storyline) You have to go in.
-Make it four players, or two players at best. If I had to have my friend controlling just the second pokemon right beside mine, that would've already make Colosseum worth replaying.
-Get rid of the whole Flute/Dark pokemon theme. Just have people who are breeding pokemon wrong. I don't want to have to keep pressing "LOL FLUTE" Then actually get the pokemon or anything like that; It feels more like a chore than anything else.
-Make the Pokemon or SOME Supporting character have a soul in there.
-Jumping? Dunno, work on that.

And:
Quote from: Robbie Riddle on January 02, 2010, 09:11:31 AM
8 directional movement.

They still haven't done that?

They need to get on this, now.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Mystic

Make a real intercourse ing story.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mystic on January 03, 2010, 12:02:18 PM
Make a real intercourse ing story.
You sir deserve a Medal.

Seriously, the Gym Badge poop is getting old in the Spin-Offs and extremely old in the main games. At least add some variety to it. It's not hard too either.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

So_So_Man

Mystic

Quote from: Third K on January 03, 2010, 12:05:03 PM
You sir deserve a Medal.

Seriously, the Gym Badge poop is getting old in the Spin-Offs and extremely old in the main games. At least add some variety to it. It's not hard too either.
Yes. The story also needs to be more dynamic.

How about, the bad guys have already taken over the world? The world is in a post-apocalyptic state, you join a team of rebels fighting, and it goes from there.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Mystic on January 03, 2010, 08:02:17 PM
Yes. The story also needs to be more dynamic.

How about, the bad guys have already taken over the world? The world is in a post-apocalyptic state, you join a team of rebels fighting, and it goes from there.
Why must it be a post-apocalyptic state?  If it's the case of an organization like Team Rocket (who I'd enjoy seeing make a return like the original games, or much like the one from the manga anyways), it would lean more towards a dystopian society and world.

Mystic

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 03, 2010, 08:46:01 PM
Why must it be a post-apocalyptic state?  If it's the case of an organization like Team Rocket (who I'd enjoy seeing make a return like the original games, or much like the one from the manga anyways), it would lean more towards a dystopian society and world.
Doesn't have to be, just an idea. That would work too. Something that shows a real threat.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Mystic on January 03, 2010, 09:00:22 PM
Doesn't have to be, just an idea. That would work too. Something that shows a real threat.
I'd like something than the apocalypse theme as more and more games are utilizing in their stories as of late.  Like the zombie genre, it's becoming a point where a lot of games are going for it.

Mystic

That's true. Totalitarianism/dystopia would be interesting. Espeically if they could tie all the organizations from previous games together.

JrDude

I like gyms D=
They should stay, but I also think it's just something you have to do, but nothing to do with the storyline, kinda like that one part in Platinum where your rival is up there, and to continue the "story," you have to get the badge so you can use the HM.
[move][/move]
Dude .