News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Offical What is your Fav. Pokemon Thread.

Started by Mew, September 24, 2007, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack777

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 01:36:44 PM
Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 01:05:27 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 01:02:44 PM
Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 10:04:52 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 09:39:49 AM
Scyther all the way they ruined him with scizor but scyther still the best of the best of the best HE HAS SCYTHES FOR HANDS THAT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
1. How do you hold stuff if you have no fingers
2. Why are all your pokemon in your alleged party male... its pretty gay

to your 1st question WHO CARES HE CAN CHOP YOUR HANDS OFF OH SNAP!!!
to your 2nd first of all its none of your busness 2nd of all lol im kinda sexist in my pokemon games if im looking for a rare pokemon and its female i will run lol but hey what can you do beside i wanted them male hmk i dont think it matters and find it odd that you mention it.
They invented the period key. When you push it it makes a dot in the text box ending the current sentence. Maybe you should use it more, and the comma key also.
stfu will you are you a perfectionist or something...wait.. HA im right your just useing this as a distractions you cant think of anything better to say so you attack my grammer oh how low can you go?

lol yur stilll gey

Transient Link

Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 03:48:49 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 01:36:44 PM
Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 01:05:27 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 01:02:44 PM
Quote from: Zack777 on October 11, 2007, 10:04:52 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 09:39:49 AM
Scyther all the way they ruined him with scizor but scyther still the best of the best of the best HE HAS SCYTHES FOR HANDS THAT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
1. How do you hold stuff if you have no fingers
2. Why are all your pokemon in your alleged party male... its pretty gay

to your 1st question WHO CARES HE CAN CHOP YOUR HANDS OFF OH SNAP!!!
to your 2nd first of all its none of your busness 2nd of all lol im kinda sexist in my pokemon games if im looking for a rare pokemon and its female i will run lol but hey what can you do beside i wanted them male hmk i dont think it matters and find it odd that you mention it.
They invented the period key. When you push it it makes a dot in the text box ending the current sentence. Maybe you should use it more, and the comma key also.
stfu will you are you a perfectionist or something...wait.. HA im right your just useing this as a distractions you cant think of anything better to say so you attack my grammer oh how low can you go?

lol yur stilll gey
ok... thanks for proving my point I owe yah one :D

Matt

My fav pokemon, well is all the Classic 151!

GIDDS14

My current favorite is either Azurill or Jirachi.  They both tie for first.  None of the new Pokemon have knocked them off their perch.  But it wasn't always like that; it used to be that each gen I got a new fave Pokemon.

Back in the RBY days, my favorite was Chansey; I was the only person out of all my friends who had it, so it was special to me.

Then GSC came out.  My favorite then became Feraligatr, even though I started out with Chikorita and Cyndaquil in G/S.

*WiiSuperStar*

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

txteclipse

Please tell me this isn't stickied. These types of threads always turn into flame battles.
Previously DKTHECLASSYMONKEY

Matt

Quote from: txteclipse on October 22, 2007, 06:25:06 PM
Please tell me this isn't stickied. These types of threads always turn into flame battles.

True, but it can be cleaned up by a mod, hopfully it doesn't happen.

Wappa

My favorite is Zapdos. Since I was into Pokemon Blue, he was the first one that I ever got to lv 100. Zapdos ftw ;)

Kyukon

Meh, do I have to say it?  (SHould be obvious)

txteclipse

Previously DKTHECLASSYMONKEY

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on September 25, 2007, 04:43:09 AM
I like Zangoose.

I think it just plain looks cool, and it has an awesome rivalry.  8)
WOAH! I would have never of guessed that! :P Anyways...My favorite is Lucario.  ;D

LightShock

Allegretto

I would have to say...Grovile he's just so cool

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]