News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

The Riddler

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 28, 2010, 02:33:35 PM
I'm sure you'll get used to it. As I recall, not everyone was too keen on that pig in your sig either, but we've quickly warmed up to him.
Negative.
The pig had two things going for him:
A) He's a cute little pig.
B) Fan art saved him, as well as the other starters.

I still don't like him as a starter, but as a Pokemon he's badass.

Now, for these Legendary Pokemon, I'm positive that no fan art will save them. What the intercourse  are they?

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

Wotter was the one that nobody really like. Nobody really likes him still.

The Riddler

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 28, 2010, 02:40:01 PM
I'm pretty sure they're the Legendary Pokemon for the next game.

I mean physically, wtf are they?
Wotter is an otter.
Pumburn is a pig.

Go back to older legendaries, We had birds. Beasts. A cat and a clone of a cat. Hell, even the golems are acceptable.
I hated Deoxys, Palkia, and Dialga.
I won't like these things.

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

But at least you can tell he's supposed to be one. He has definite feline features and has Mew in his name.

The Riddler

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 28, 2010, 02:48:59 PM
Personally, I don't think Mewtwo resembles a cat that much...
Mew is the cat. Mewtwo is a clone-of-sorts. It's understandable he'd look different. To say he doesn't have any cat qualities though is insane.

Light

...What the intercourse ing hell are those things? I'm officially disgusted by Gen V.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ra Ra Riot on May 28, 2010, 03:16:44 PM
...What the intercourse ing hell are those things? I'm officially disgusted by Gen V.
They're the Legendary Pok-oh, wait, never mind.

SkyMyl

Design wise, Zekrom is pretty badass. I can see it being Dark/Rock or Rock/Flying. Reshiram resembles a Pokemon more than Zekrom, though. Kind of resembles a wolf, while Zekrom doesn't resemble anything other than a living statue of a canine. However, I don't like the way Reshiram looks as a whole. Just look at his wings, for example. What the hell is going on there?

Quote from: Reel Big Fish on May 28, 2010, 02:51:01 PM
Mew is the cat. Mewtwo is a clone-of-sorts. It's understandable he'd look different. To say he doesn't have any cat qualities though is insane.
Mewtwo and Mew never struck me as cat-like. Nothing about them resembles a feline in any way, aside from the name "Mew".

Cornwad

A major rock type legendary would be pretty sweet. His tail kind of looks like a hermit crab shell to me.

Kayo

Quote from: Cornwad on May 28, 2010, 11:36:58 AM
It is cool that the black one is in White and the white one is in Black. Now I can still get White.
We can't be sure of that, as they might have portrayed them that way to show contrast. Otherwise, they would have blended right in to the background, especially because of how monochromatic they are. And also very generic looking. What type the white one is, I don't know. Psychic?

But until I see proof that they're in the opposite-colored games, I assume that the black one is still in Black and the white one in White. I didn't see that, but yes. It is confirmed that the black one is in White and vice versa.

In which case, I am getting White. The black thing looks odd but the white thing is just awful.

Unless it's like a G/S/HG/SS deal, where I can get both. In which case I'll get Black. But if not, white it is.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Cornwad on May 28, 2010, 04:44:44 PM
Now we have this

Looks pretty cool
So we have three dimensional towns, but still only four directional movement.
Wonderful.

Also, the pokemon movements is rather annoying. Especially Wotters.

So_So_Man

The weird white thing looks like it might be Dragon/Normal or Dragon/Electric