News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Mario Bros. Military: The Revival

Started by MarioGamer, September 23, 2007, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHIDORI_MASTER

Hmm..Im considering between this and the golden sun military  :robottongue: I'll get back to you on this......

Big thank's to mah pal Shade from another website for this pwnsome sig :)

Tao Atlas

Quote from: MarioGamer on September 25, 2007, 09:39:48 AM
Quote from: Tao Atlas on September 25, 2007, 08:21:51 AM
I'll fight all of you at once at whoever is willing to fight me.

If you insist.  Though, I warn you, I'm really good.  I've been doing this for the last 3 and a half years, so don't underestimate me  ;),

I've been doing it for the last three and a half years to, but I spent a lot of that time after the downfall of Power On RP training..so..I'm gonna have to hold back for it to be a fair fight ^^;

Pax Romana

I'll help out these folks in this spar.

Tao Atlas

Pax Romona..I'm guessing you're Pax Ethnica..great o-o;

MarioGamer

Quote from: Tao Atlas on September 25, 2007, 01:26:27 PM
Quote from: MarioGamer on September 25, 2007, 09:39:48 AM
Quote from: Tao Atlas on September 25, 2007, 08:21:51 AM
I'll fight all of you at once at whoever is willing to fight me.

If you insist.  Though, I warn you, I'm really good.  I've been doing this for the last 3 and a half years, so don't underestimate me  ;),

I've been doing it for the last three and a half years to, but I spent a lot of that time after the downfall of Power On RP training..so..I'm gonna have to hold back for it to be a fair fight ^^;

lol, Yeah, I did the same thing.  I RP'd with my old clan after the NSider Power ON (RP) closed, so I guess that would technically put us on the same level of experience. 

And Pax, you can if you want.

gamingfreak10

*walks in* hey mbm!
...wow it's been a long time since i've done that *lays back on the air like i'm in a lazy boy chair* so we've been challenged eh-should be fun, time to see if ur training me has payed off mg

DarkZero

Oh. A challenger already? This will be entertaining.  8)

MarioGamer

Well, looks like my team is here.  Are you ready to fight, Tao Atlas?  If so, how would you like to RP?  The old fashion Asterisk Style or Paragraph Style?

gamingfreak10

"ah man-he got off" *i float into a corner and it looks like i fall asleep*

ShizureWord

I'll take someone on. And I suggest paragraph style. Any person can one line their way through a battle, but it takes true skill to take said fight into the next level of description. :P After 7 years your mind just kinda spits our the words. By the age of 11, I wrote 4-5 paragraphs as a normal post. Those were the days...Plus, I need to re-teach myself paragraph style. Its been so long.
Creator of The Brotherhood of Zeranthia. Join the fight! Pm me for link.

gamingfreak10

ur right, one-liner rping doesn't take much skill in a forum
but u gotta admit that they way me and mg rp needs a lot of skill too
to rp at that speed
we probably cover a page each by the time u write one :p...well when we get going

ShizureWord

Actually, I think that he wanted everything STORY related needs to be in bold. And speed is a skill. But, to go that fast is the first thing you learn in rping. Or at least its what I did. Oh, and my 4-5 paragraphs took less than a minute to do. :P

Pax Romana

Those must've been some poopty paragraphs.
~~

I ran around the world. I got aids. I died. I cried. I fried.

I ate lots of pizza. It was good. But it was messy. I remember a time when my mom made it. It was bad.

I ate lots of guys. They were too big. I wanted to run. But I was chained. I was saved by Mario.

I love women. I eat fish. I don't eat melons. I am quite heterosexual. But I am cool.

I am quite crazy. It is for my baby. Do you understand? I do. This is my life story.

MarioGamer

Quote from: Pax Romana on September 25, 2007, 06:42:38 PM
Those must've been some poopty paragraphs.
~~

I ran around the world. I got aids. I died. I cried. I fried.

I ate lots of pizza. It was good. But it was messy. I remember a time when my mom made it. It was bad.

I ate lots of guys. They were too big. I wanted to run. But I was chained. I was saved by Mario.

I love women. I eat fish. I don't eat melons. I am quite heterosexual. But I am cool.

I am quite crazy. It is for my baby. Do you understand? I do. This is my life story.

You shouldn't judge someone without first knowing what they can do.  You underestimate his ability, he is very good at RPing paragraph style, I have seen it myself. 

Also, don't make fun of the members of this clan.  Please observe the rules I set up on the first page, they apply to everyone who posts here. 

ShizureWord

Excuse me Pax. But, I don't believe haste in rp makes waste. I apologize if my skills completely destory your comprehension of rping gods. However, just because you cannot grasp the idea of a group of friends who can pull of at least 4 paragraphs in less than a minute does not mean you need to insult me. If you wish to envoke my wrath, simply inquire about a spar.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

p.s. Oprah's watching  :-X