News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Braig turned back, and looked at the one who spoke. "What about you? Do you not count three of us? You are with a different group.

Transient Link

ooc/ well heres my profile(oh I know you dont know much about naruto gamemaster but mist is my characters style ;)

name: kenshin Ichozuki
ninja: from the village hidden in the mist(ill take you up on the cant take the exams offer ill just start chunian then)
Element:  Water/mist(same element but incorperated differently
Kekkei Genkai (uh im not sure what to put here but Ill put my special ability as a demon holder(orochi). Kenshin can not only create mist but, simular to garra can control the mist. kenshin can make the mist thickin and choke his enemies.
Appearance: about 6'1 has a huge sword as a weapon. Has a blue bandana around his head.
Bio: uh ill just fill this in with the important stuff
jutsu preferences.
Prefirs use of gen and tai jutsu only.
gen jutzu focuses on water styles.

trademark jutsu: double water dragon jutzu.
desciption: 2 water dragon jutzus together(self explanatory)

gamemasterdevil

"As the idiot has said: you are with a different group. When these four go, I will be calling another group of three. You might be in that group." Kakashi said from the back room. "Now, will the ones called that aren't in the room please get in? We haven't got all day..."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ooc// I changed my mind im not living in the village im just moving there oh and can I get a filler

ic// kenshin entered the village hidden in the leaves in awe

this...this.. place is incredable!

kenshin continued his trek down the street who knows what adventures he may find here....

FearItself

Ooc// Wait, why are there four of us? o__O

IC// Tsume sighed a sigh of relief. She actually wanted to be one of the first ones to do her exam, because it would take the pressure of her back earlier. Tsume had confidence in herself, then again, she was somewhat cocky as well. But she payed attention in class, and that was enough for her to believe in herself to be able to pass.

"Good luck, Hyuuga." Tsume remarked as she entered through the door the Hyuuga had just opened. Now she was pumped, more excited than nervous. Though, of course, there was some nervousness present.

Transient Link

ooc/ he gamemaster if this supposed to (kinda sorta) follow the actual anime? Anyways so I assume you will be controling people like the hokage(3rd and 5th) pervy sage, orochimaru, kabuto etc? If you need any help on the storyline I can help im such a naruto fanboy lmao! :D

gamemasterdevil

((There's four because Ryan's supposed t'be watched over by Kakashi, and he doesn't want Ryan sitting in the classroom where Kakashi can't see him [the reason for Kakashi watching over Ryan is pretty much explained in his bio. He's labeled insane, and is avoided more than Naruto is]. And we're not exaclty following the storyline XD I know some of it from what my gf's told me. And nothing of importance has happened yet, Marluxia XD))

kakashi, seeing now three people in the room, waited for the other one. He sighed. "My my, you people are slow..."

Ryan looked at both Tsume and Braig, his eyes boring into them like a pair of daggers piercing the skin...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ooc/ so ryans taking the genin exams with what ever squad this is?

gamemasterdevil

((These aren't squads. I'm just doing things to make it faster XD I'm still choosing squads, actually.))

Transient Link

ooc/ you still didnt answer my question WHERE IS RYAN.

gamemasterdevil

((Ohh, yeah, he's taking the exams right now XD))

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 01:29:00 PM
((Ohh, yeah, he's taking the exams right now XD))
\
ooc/ genin exams? good time to kick some wait... whos got what characters?

gamemasterdevil

((Check the first two pages or start PM'ing me your Q's, Marluxi, please XD))

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 23, 2007, 07:34:09 AM
Braig turned back, and looked at the one who spoke. "What about you? Do you not count three of us? You are with a different group.

"I am not dumb." I toold him with attitude. "Shouldn't the first ones here go first, after all I have been waiting, and like Kakashi said we don't have all day."

Transient Link

ic// kenshin walked up towards his board room.

"hm.. nice"

he said as he walked in the room was fairly simple a chair a small desk a bed, and a dresser.

"ah nice view" he had a great view of the village from there.