News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

"Well..since we're all waiting. Why don't you introduce yourselves to me," Kakashi suggested, looking at Braig and Tsume.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 02:50:26 PM
"Well..since we're all waiting. Why don't you introduce yourselves to me," Kakashi suggested, looking at Braig and Tsume.

"Kakashi if we are waiting, then do another group." I told him trying to convince him to let me go.

FearItself

Tsume raised a brow at Kakashi. Hadn't he called their names already? Supposedly, he already knew who they all were.

"What exactly do you want in terms of an introduction?" Tsume remarked in a wise manner. She wasn't here for sappy introductions, she was here to become a Genin, therefore her tone sounded almost impatient.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 03:00:33 PM
Tsume raised a brow at Kakashi. Hadn't he called their names already? Supposedly, he already knew who they all were.

"What exactly do you want in terms of an introduction?" Tsume remarked in a wise manner. She wasn't here for sappy introductions, she was here to become a Genin, therefore her tone sounded almost impatient.

"I would like to know too, he already called your names." I commented to Tsume's remark. "Stop stalling and just let the next group go, we want to know if we pass or not." I also said.

Transient Link

ic/ just as he finished unpacking someone appeared at the door. A jonin it seemed

jonin: are you part of the foreign exchange ninja program?

"yah you here to take me somewhere?"

jonin: yes, you are to meet with kakashi, a local jonin.

"then take me to him"

jonin: follow me then

he whipped off and he followed just as fast.

After a few minutes they arrived at what appeared to be a school.

jonin: this way
the jonin opened the door into the room and they walked in...

gamemasterdevil

"..Never mind. I can see you're all too impatient. I'm going to laugh if you fail." Kakashi said calmly. "Alright, kid," he yelled to Phoenix. "Get your ass in here. As for you, miss roof-jumper. I want to see 3 clones right in front of me..now."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 03:08:47 PM
"..Never mind. I can see you're all too impatient. I'm going to laugh if you fail." Kakashi said calmly. "Alright, kid," he yelled to Phoenix. "Get your arse in here. As for you, miss roof-jumper. I want to see 3 clones right in front of me..now."

ooc/ ok I cant take it anymore you got kakashi ALL wrong he never yells or curses unless in battle kakashi is mellow not like this. Try and make him less.... meh

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 23, 2007, 03:11:09 PM
"..Never mind. I can see you're all too impatient. I'm going to laugh if you fail." Kakashi said calmly. "Alright, kid," he yelled to Phoenix. "Get your arse in here. As for you, miss roof-jumper. I want to see 3 clones right in front of me..now."

ooc/ ok I cant take it anymore you got kakashi ALL wrong he never yells or curses unless in battle kakashi is mellow not like this. Try and make him less.... meh

OOC/// Psssss...it isn't based off the anime or magna, only some of the characters ;)

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 23, 2007, 03:13:18 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 23, 2007, 03:11:09 PM

OOC/// Psssss...it isn't based off the anime or magna, only some of the characters ;)
ooc/ so he is ruining kakashi's coolness :(

PHOENIXBLAST

"Hey Kakashi aren't I already in here." I said in a wise tone.

FearItself

Tsume sighed in a grumpy manner. She almost immediately flexed her fingers into the pose of the clone jutsu. No one ever considered her studious, yet Tsume did practice this at home a lot. Being an official ninja meant more to her than anyone else knew.

"Clone jutsu!" she called out, and following the call of the jutsu, a puff of smoke appeared around her. As was planned, and as she had trained, three clones appeared in front of her. Tsume hoped she had distributed her chakra evenly, or else she may not have energy left for the next task.

Nils_13

Ryaku was listening and waiting. The room seemed to start fading as his eyes kept getting heavier from boredom.

"I wish they would hurry up..." he said, not caring if anyone heard or not. He was bored, but anxious at the time. The longer they took, the more bored he became.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru was practically asleep by now. At the same, Gaaras bloodlust was overwhelming. He needed to kill.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Hmmmm pretty good Tsume." I said in a low voice so I would only hear it. She must practice those jutsus a lot, so I will be prepared then, I htought

Flying Chickens

Braig lifted his eyebrows. He had expected as much, her chakra was fairly well handled. He turned to the other boy and said, "Geez, you're impatient."