News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Nah, I'm good." Tsume replied casually, leaning back slightly in her posture out of some laziness. Now that she had gotten through the more stressful part of the day, the rest of her hours were easy.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 04:14:58 PM
"Sure, I could go for snack," said Shikamaru.
"Oh alright, anyone else want something?" I asked kindly.

Nils_13

((Sorry I haven't posted. I had band practice.))

Ryaku watched the others make their clones. They did a good job. He looked at Kakashi.

"Can I make my clones now?" he asked as he stepped out of the corner.

gamemasterdevil

"Oh..it's nothing..I just need to borrow your friend," the man replied, smiling devilishly. "He's important for something..."

------------

"Go ahead," Kakashi said. After a few seconds, someone appeared beside him, and whispered into his ear. "..Yes...WHAT?!?! No, this can't be.." Kakashi took a deep breath. "..Tsume." he called for the girl.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 25, 2007, 06:49:14 PM
((Who, whoa, Org XD Next time, ask for permission, okay? I'm supposed to control the Atkasukian))

"Heh." A grin appeared on the man's features. "You have no idea how much we need that boy. He is the key to our success..and we will have him."

There's wasn't even time for the Byakugan to react; the man was already behind and upon Braig, a foot heading straight for his back.

Ryan felt a hand clamp around his neck. "...!!" He suddenly began to struggle. "Hrrr...!!"

------------

"Go ahead," Kakashi said. After a few seconds, someone appeared beside him, and whispered into his ear. "..Yes...WHAT?!?! No, this can't be.." Kakashi took a deep breath. "..Tsume." he called for the girl.
Ooc// Many apologies. I'm impatient like that. If only we all had the same schedule, on at the same time. I can go and delete all that, if you want.

Nils_13

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 25, 2007, 06:49:14 PM
Apologies all around, now put it how you want it to be. ~ O XIII
------------

Ryaku performed the necessary hand signs, and produced 3 clones. He walked over to the first one and palmed it in the arm. It vanished with a puff of smoke, and after the smoke cleared, a log was there. He walked over to the other two clones and palmed them. The same thing happened.

"Anything else?" he questioned.

gamemasterdevil

((Don't worry about it, Org XD I didn't mind too much. Just be a little more patient. I try to get on as much as I can. Oh, and just reply off of the post I made where the man attacked Braig, please XD))

Kakashi shook his head, and a headband flew at Ryaku. "Nope. Good job. You pass." He then turned his attention back to Tsume, waiting for an answer from her.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Braig shuffled in front of Ryan, activating Byakugan as he did so. "If you want him, come and claim him. I should think you'd put your life on the line for him, if he's so important."

gamemasterdevil

"Hehe..kid, you've got no idea just how important your friend is," the man vanished, and a split-second later, he appeared right in front of Braig, a knee being thrust right at his stomach.

"He's the key to our success."

Flying Chickens

Braig normally would've replaced himself with a clone, but he couldn't leave him unprotected. He gave a lurch as the knee of his attacker rammed into his stomach. "I'm sorry." He said, "I really couldn't care less for your success." He lifted his palm and attacked the chakra points, cutting off a few of them.

gamemasterdevil

The man grabbed Braig's arm, a smirk coming to his face. "Don't think you'll be getting away with the Byakugan tricks..." Disappearing in a puff of smoke, he appeared behind Braig, sending a roundhouse kick to his side while a clone he had just made disappeared, and reappeared behind Ryan, grabbing him and holding his arms behind him, locking them together.

"...!!!" Ryan struggled, trying to break free of the clone's grip..it's proved unsuccessful.
"It's a shame," the man began in a monotonous tone to Braig. "I'm going to have to kill you."

Flying Chickens

Braig was sent flying sideways. He landed on the ground, skidding back a few feet, then stopped. "Byakugan tricks?" Braig asked. "I'm sorry, but I use my Byakugan a little differently. Byakugan Gairu-Nata! (Gale Halberd)" A halberd appeared in Braig's hands, a faint green glow only to those without the ability to see the wind. "This is a little different from the usual weapons. It cuts off all chakra points!" He said, as he swung it ferociously at the man.

gamemasterdevil

((Don't go over-board. Remember, you're still only a genin XD Ryan can only do so much as well.))

The man jumped back, disappearing. "That's how you plan on attacking me? Foolish." He said from behind Braig, a hand gently placing itself on Braig's shoulder. A kunai blade came out from a sleeve the man was wearing, the edge at the side of Braig's neck.

"Any last words to your friend?"

Ryan looked at Braig. Giving a very small and unnoticeable nod, an energy wave expanded in his eyes. He was going to use his Sharingan to distract the man for Braig.

Flying Chickens

Braig didn't reply to the nod, he couldn't. He was disappointed for being caught off guard. He had made one of the most powerful wind weapons, yes. But it had already faded. He did not have enough chakra to keep it going for more than two seconds. It had been taught to him as a treat by his father. He frowned. It should be good as long as Ryan managed to distract him.

Ooc// Sorry. Got all caught up in everything. Just finished playing CoN:R and there's Orochimaru going all awesome, as well as the other Sannin. Yes... Very hard to resist.

gamemasterdevil

((I totally understand XD))

"Nothing? Heh, very well..." Not wanting to waste any more time, the man began to slice the side of Braig's neck..but before he could make a mortal wound, and extremely powerful gust blew towards him - so powerful, that the kunai was whipped out of his hand, flying into a tree.

"What the?!"

The clone holding Ryan was blown away as Ryan closed his eyes, smashing into a tree and disappearing in a cloud of white smoke. The air seemed to pulse with chakra for a second before Ryan's eyes were opened. His eyes pulsed a few times, and then began to take on the Sharingan's appearance. When it was done, the wind died down, becoming calm and dormant once again.

The man jumped away, looking at both Braig and Ryan.

"Are you..okay?" Ryan asked, looking at Braig.