News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Fine," He said, rubbing the wound. "How about you? Don't over-exert yourself. Last thing we need is this guy getting us while we're both low on chakra."

gamemasterdevil

"I'll be fine..." Ryan replied, nodding as his attention turned to the man.
"I didn't think I'd get to see the Wind Sharingan in action," the man said with a grin. "Heh, don't think you'll be able to stop me."

He rushed at the two.

"If you could find a way to get him airborne..there's a move I copied a long time ago..I'd like to use it." Ryan said quickly to Braig.

((If Fear wants to get involved in this little skirmish, then the man won't be getting airborne until she joins the fight and helps XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

No use quoting that post... Only creates confusion. ~ O XIII

"Way to not play favorites Kakashi." I said to him angrily (sp?) while I was waiting for anyone else who wanted something.

Flying Chickens

Braig readied himself. His chakra had regenerated enough for him to use jutsu once again, but there was no way the two could defeat this man until any help arrived.

Transient Link

ic/ kenshin looked to the one called naruto and his pitifull clone
wow....

"ok... naruto you fail leave us"

he turned to the six clones

"ok im going to mix things up for the next exersize. It incorperates tie jutzu, Im going to attack all of you, For every clone I take down I expect to see something in its place not just smoke got it?"

he pulled out he huge sword

"you might not want to go easy on me"

FearItself

Ooc// Just wondering, where does Tsume fit in all of this?
I remember that GMD made Kakashi say something to Tsume, but how is she supposed to respond?

gamemasterdevil

((He just said her name so he could get her attention XD have her notice him calling for her))

Naruto looked at his failed attempt..and then left sullenly.

Sasuke nodded at kenshin. "I'm ready..."

------------

"Ready?" Ryan asked, watching as the man got closer.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

"Well I am out then, be right back everyone!" I had told the people who were bored, and listening to anything they heard. "Oh wait Shikamaru what do you want?" I asked him.

Triforce_Luigi

"Anything would be fine," said Shikamaru with a shrug.

Flying Chickens

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 26, 2007, 05:16:46 PM
"Anything would be fine," said Shikamaru with a shrug.

"Alright" I told him then jumped out of the nearby window. I looked both sides, then used my speed to go to the market within seconds.

"I would like to have 2 packs of chips." I told the vender

"Alright, that will be $1.50." The vender said

"Alright" I told him then taking money oout of my pocket and gave it to him.

"Thank you." He told me with a smile on his face.

"Your welcome." I told him taking the two bags. The bags russled (sp?) when I took them out of his hands.

I looked both ways then walked across the street, and started to walk back. I hated walking but it would look suspcious if I came back within a minute or so.

gamemasterdevil

((if you guys would like, you can have side-plots XD I don't mind. if you wanna join the main plot that's fine, too XD))

Ryan was ready, too, but not ready enough..an elbow flew into his stomach, and he ngasped for air, blood coming from his mouth. He was then kicked, and sent flying to the side, his body crashing into a tree.

When Ryan fell, the man stood, his head turning so he was looking at Braig. "You're next..."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Alright, I will be staying with the main plot though, unless it goes to slow ;) =)

Flying Chickens

"I'm next?" He asked. "But I'm just a clone. The real Braig is right behind you, about to throw you into the air."

Transient Link

ooc/ game master....post in the training remem?