News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

((I did XD Sasuke said he was ready, and Naruto left. And waiting for people to post XD))

"Heh," the man disapperared, reappearing behind the clone Braig. "if you are a clone, then I'd better get rid of you, first." he sent a kick straight at the clone's side.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

Ryaku took the headband from Kakashi. He took his original headband off. He took the forehead protector off of the one Kakashi gave him, and put it on his original headband. He put the sash from the other one in his bag and placed his navy blue headband proudly back on his head.

"When do we get placed into squads?" he asked Kakashi.

gamemasterdevil

"Tomrrow," Kakashi replied promptly. "Now..Tsume, Ryaku, and anyone else who wants to help us out..go to the entrance of the village immediately. It seems someone's trying to capture Uchiha Ryan. They must be stopped at all costs."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

"Yes, Sensei!" Ryaku said. He ran out of the exam room, opened the window, and jumped out. He jumped on to the rooftop of the academy.

"There's the entrance." he muttered to himself.

"Byakugan!" he shouted. He used his Byakugan to look at the battle raging at the gates. He dashed across the rooftops as fast as he could. He arrived at the gates 10 minutes later.

gamemasterdevil

Seeing a new face, the man vanished again, reappearing behind Ryaku. "Another one, hmm?"

I needed to stop wasting my time. If I didn't get the boy and get the hell out, the Jonin would surely come, and then I'd be in a fix..I had to get rid of both the Hyuuga boys, and fast...

The man vanished in a puff of smoke, a clone appearing in front of Ryaku, while the real one appeared in front of Braig.

Nils_13

Ryaku was stunned at first.

"Who is this guy?!" his thoughts were racing.

He turned around, facing the clone. "I'll show you the power of the Hyuuga family! Hakke Kuushou!" (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm) he shouted. A wave of chakra shot from his palm.

Flying Chickens

"Gairu-Senbon. (Gale Needles)" Braig said, clutching his neck. Needles of wind scattered around the man, shooting in at his chakra points.

gamemasterdevil

((Do all of your moves try and kill people, Org? XD Remember, you're still only a genin.))

"Don't think you've won," the man smirked, performing hand-signs after his neck was grabbed. he quickly vanished in a puff of smoke, and his clone took its place, its chakra points being cut off, and the clone exploding.

Unfortunately for the man, he appeared right in front of Ryaku, unaware he was using the Byakugan as well.

Nils_13

"I've got you now! Gentle Fist art: Eight Trigrams, Sixty-Four Palms! Eight Trigrams: Two Palms!" he yelled, as he spun in a circle and aimed for the first two chakra points in the sequence. The rest would soon follow if the first two strikes hit.

FearItself

Doing as Kakashi commanded, Tsume nodded and disappeared in a puff of smoke, only to reappear on the roof of the academy. She started hopping from roof to roof, as was a habit of hers, making her way towards the entrance of the city, which Kakashi had stated. It wasn't too far, and it sounded urgent from what Kakashi explained, so she have to get there soon.

gamemasterdevil

The man was hit, letting out a small gasp. "Shit..."

Ryan slowly got up..only to see Ryaku and someone else hopping on roofs besides himself, the man, and Braig. People must've noticed the battle... "...!!"

A clone of the man that hadn't been noticed grabbed Ryan, covering his mouth. "Finally..."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 26, 2007, 10:15:06 PM
"Tomrrow," Kakashi replied promptly. "Now..Tsume, Ryaku, and anyone else who wants to help us out..go to the entrance of the village immediately. It seems someone's trying to capture Uchiha Ryan. They must be stopped at all costs."

OOC/// I arrived at the academy a bit before you said that and gave SHikamaru his chips ;)

IC/// "Wow, this Uchiha kid is trouble, and starting to get on my nerves. Everything, and one is always concerned about him." I said in a mooded and angry tone. " I might as well help though that way I don't have to hear you tell more people to save him."

I went outside and saw the roof jumping Tsume. I jumped onto the roof, and then started to run then eventually running into my extreme speed giving some falmes off as always on the roof.

Nils_13

"Four Palms! Eight Palms! Sixteen Palms! Thirty-Two Palms! Sixty-Four Palms!" he yelled as each amount of strikes he was doing was doubled each time, all attacking chakra points. The sixty-fourth palm was a blow to the heart.

FearItself

Just as Tsume arrived on the scene, she could see one of her fellow Genin, well.. almost-Genin, being what seemed to be captured on the sidelines. She lept down from the roof she was on, landing with grace on the ground, which she had taught herself. Quickly reaching into her pocket, she took out four senbon, one held between each finger, and whipped them fast at the man that was holding the Uchiha captive.

gamemasterdevil

((Oh, sorry Phoenix XD))

The last blow to the heart didn't hit the man. He instead replaced himself with the clone holding Ryan, the clone being struck in the heart and disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"Mmmff!" Ryan began to struggle to get free, but the man - despite 63 of his chakra points being turned off - was still strong. Ryan couldn't break free.

"I'm done toying around with all of you.." A clone appeared in the air, dropping to the ground in front of Ryaku. Performing hand-signs, he performed the Water Dragon Jutsu. With a ground-shaking roar, a water dragon emerged from the ground, and came over Ryaku, trying to envelop him.

"He-ah!" A sharp sting shot through the man's right arm as a senbon nicked it, the other four just barely missing him. Someone else was here, too?! Damn, this was getting to be annoying. Letting go of Ryan, he kicked him in the side, sending him at another tree. He'd be down for a while...

Walking forward, the man looked around. Where was the thrower...?