News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 06:49:21 AM
Just as Tsume arrived on the scene, she could see one of her fellow Genin, well.. almost-Genin, being what seemed to be captured on the sidelines. She lept down from the roof she was on, landing with grace on the ground, which she had taught herself. Quickly reaching into her pocket, she took out four senbon, one held between each finger, and whipped them fast at the man that was holding the Uchiha captive.

A few seconds later I arrived at the scene, guess Kakashi was right seeing the Uchiha kid being captured. I was in a tree right next to it, then I moved down to the ground. Leaves feel when I went down so a few of them went ito my face. A gust of wind then came by giving me chills. "You want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked the people trying to capture Ryan.

Nils_13

"Crap, you're annoying!" Ryaku shouted at the man as the water jutsu was coming at him. As the jutsu got closer, he started spinning. Faster, faster. Chakra was enveloping his body.

"Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation!" he yelled from inside the whirling chakra dome.

FearItself

Immediately, Tsume lept into a nearby tree. She wasn't a fool, she knew where this would be headed if he ever saw her throw the senbon. Picking a concealed hiding place and attacking by an ambush would be more affective than attacking head-on. Tsume knew that, as soon as she threw senbon from her current location, she would have to move quickly, or risk getting caught. She was high up in the tree, so high up that she could probably nick the guy's neck if she wanted to. But staying hidden was a wiser choice.

gamemasterdevil

"The easy way," the man replied, watching as his water dragon was eradicated by the chakra Ryaku created. He began to look around almost wildly. There were too many of them...

I didn't think I'd get beaten by a bunch of kids...

The man rushed at Ryaku, unaware that Tsume was planning an ambush attack.

Ryan was up, and hiding himself..all he needed to do was wait for the man to get in the air.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 07:04:54 AM
Immediately, Tsume lept into a nearby tree. She wasn't a fool, she knew where this would be headed if he ever saw her throw the senbon. Picking a concealed hiding place and attacking by an ambush would be more affective than attacking head-on. Tsume knew that, as soon as she threw senbon from her current location, she would have to move quickly, or risk getting caught. She was high up in the tree, so high up that she could probably nick the guy's neck if she wanted to. But staying hidden was a wiser choice.

OOC/// Who are the guys that are trying to capture Ryan anyway? I need to know that way I can plan on some attacks and stuff. Also Fear you know I am there, right?

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

Ryaku was stunned that the man was preparing a frontal assault on him. If he knew anything about the Hyuuga clan, he would know that attacking headon is almost a wish for death. Ryaku assumed the Gentle Fist stance and waited for the right time to attack. His aim was the man's forehead. If he could hit his mark, the man would nearly, if not surely, die.

PHOENIXBLAST

gamemasterdevil

((His name isn't going to be revealed XD He's just man for now))

"Foolish." The man - once getting close enough - vanished, and reappeared instantaneously behind Ryaku, sending an elbow into the boy's back. if that succeeded, he jumped, spun around, and kicked him in the side.

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru arrived at the scene. "What a drag..." he muttered, seeing the fight. He hid in the shadows and readied his Shadow Possession Jutsu. A long  shadow snaked towards the man, ready to possess him.

FearItself

Ooc// Yes, I know you are there Phoenix.

IC// Ikamaru nudged Tsume's neck, knowing not to make a sound because he could see that they were hidden. Tsume looked to her companion, and gave him a nod, accompanied by a smile, and swiftly motioned towards a tree on the opposite side.

Taking the hint, Ikamaru gave a nod, looking to the ground below. Once he saw the suspicious man pass below them, he quickly lept, with surprising speed, to a branch in the tree across the way. This would give the two of them a perfect vantage point for a certain jutsu Tsume had been working on.

Now, to wait until the man comes back this way. Tsume thought to herself, thinking of a way to cause the man to come back towards them.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 27, 2007, 07:14:33 AM
Shikamaru arrived at the scene. "What a drag..." he muttered, seeing the fight. He hid in the shadows and readied his Shadow Possession Jutsu. A long  shadow snaked towards the man, ready to possess him.

OOC/// We have good teamwork :P I distract him you attack him.

IC/// I saw the shadow, and I knew I couldn't attack that man because it would also hit Shikamaru.

Nils_13

Ryaku was hit. The blows knocked across the ground.

"Crap! I let my guard down. he thought as he finally stopped sliding. He lay there for a few minutes, and as the pain started to subside a little, he started to ease himself back up. He slowly got back on his feet and performed the hand signs for the clone jutsu. As three clones appeared, the usual puff of smoke gave him just enough time to leap into a nearby tree to rest for a minute. He sat on a branch near the middle of the tree and sat there breathing heavily from pain and exhaustion.

"Owch!" he yelled in his head as he poked the spot where the man kicked him.

gamemasterdevil

It was here that my downfall began..when I got hit with the Shadow Possession Jutsu. I didn't even know someone else had come.

"Rrk!" The man suddenly couldn't move. Shikamaru had successfully possessed him. "..Damn!"

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru revealed himself. This was the perfect vantage point for the others. He signaled them to attack, ready to retract his shadow.