News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

"I am," Sasuke said with a nod.

Ryan froze, red enveloping his cheeks when Tsume placed a finger on his chin, and lifted his head up. He hadn't expected that. "O-o-ok-kay," He managed to say, his eyes looking up so he could see both Kenshin and Tsume, noticing Braig walking over as well.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

kenshin noted the girl flirting with ryan he rolled his eyes

oh great now ill have to deal with love birds.

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ That doesn't seem a lot like flirting to me, to be honest.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:46:58 PM
Ooc\\ That doesn't seem a lot like flirting to me, to be honest.

ooc/ dude comment SO not neccisary it is to my character k? doesnt matter much.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// I soon after arrived at the woods. Why not practice tree hopping, I will need to do that eventually during missions I thought. I kept records of how many trees I was able to hop, and when I reached my goal, I tried to practice aiming while hopping, and I tried various more things after that. It seemed like that burned off a few hours I said walking back towards the village. I looked at the clock and it said it was 10:30. Hmmm enough time for me to eat, and then talk with others.

Nils_13

"Then lets go. We don't have to be back till noon, so we have plenty of time." Ryaku said, smiling. From the academy, it took them 30 minutes to get to the training grounds. When they got there, Ryaku looked at a clock pegged to a post.

"It's only 9:30. We still have while, so how about we formally introduce ourselves?" Ryaku was trying to make the time pass faster, so he was trying to keep busy.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I have to go, so DON'T do our squad leaders please!

gamemasterdevil

((I won't XD I will hold 'till you get back, Phoenix *writes down so I don't forget* XD))

"Sasuke, Uchiha," Sasuke said.
"And I'm Inuzaka Kiba!" Kiba said cheerfully.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Nils_13

"I'm Ryaku Hyuuga. I'm from the Hyuuga clan's main house. It's a pleasure to meet you both." he said, bowing, then smiling as he raised up.

CHIDORI_MASTER

I'll join,especially sense I already have a Naruto RP character :P

NameHyuta Keisaki
Element:Main element,Fire,second,water
Kekkei Genkai:Sharakugan*origins explained in bio ;) *the abilitys of the Sharingan and the Buyokugan.Is still trying to use it to it's full effect,but is very far from achieving that ;) there is also his familys secret technique,which his sister refuses to teach him :D
Appearance:The hair is basically the same as Narutos but it's a bit longer so that it lays down on the head more (the spikes all go back). He has a somewhat faded denim vest, with the left sleeve left a bit longer than the right, and a white long-sleeved shirt under the vest. For the pants, his are a slightly lightened black color with the bottoms and pockets lined with red.His headband is a bit lighter blue than others, and he wear's it so that it's off center to the right side a few inches.
Bio:Keisaki was born from a very unique family.His father was one of the members of the Uchiha clan,and his mother is a Hugah clan member.While his sister got the Buyokugan as her Kekkei Genkai,Keisaki was a bit different.One day,when he was about 5,his family discovered his Kekkei Genkai.In his left eye,he had the Buykugan of his mother,but in his right eye,he had his fathers Sharingan.Over thee years,Keisaki has learned to use both in unison pretty well.He is striving to become exactly like his father,and avenge him for what Itachi did to the clan.Except he's not power hungry like Sauske * :D *

so whaddaya think? :)

Big thank's to mah pal Shade from another website for this pwnsome sig :)

gamemasterdevil

((Just change your element to only have two. He can't have a bit of everything XD Otherwise, you're fine, Chidori!))

Both Kiba and Sasuke nodded. "I wonder who our sensei's gonna be," Kiba thought aloud.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// lol, thanks! :) You can do it if I am not here but try to do it on the kater side of the night ;) :) :P

Nils_13

"Only time will tell." Ryaku told Kiba. He looked back over to the clock. It was 10. They still had about an hour and fifteen minutes if they wanted to make it back in time to eat and get back to the academy on time to meet their new sensei.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// It has been over a day when do we find out our sensais?

CHIDORI_MASTER

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 28, 2007, 08:35:57 PM
((Just change your element to only have two. He can't have a bit of everything XD Otherwise, you're fine, Chidori!))

Both Kiba and Sasuke nodded. "I wonder who our sensei's gonna be," Kiba thought aloud.

((Ok I fixed it.Im good now right? :P ))

Big thank's to mah pal Shade from another website for this pwnsome sig :)