News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 04:06:11 PM
Braig stepped to the side, the shadow missing him and recoiling. "Hey, we're on the same team. We need to work together, and introduce ourselves."

Ooc\\ Wait, WHAT!?! Shikamaru being angry? He's never been angry, in any single part of Naruto.

OOC/// Character's personality CAN be based off teh anime but doesn't have too. Also you don't get to control others acrtions such as SHikamru jutsu recoiling, and it missing because it doesn't matter if you moved to the side you would still get hit.

IC/// "If we are on the same team then we should be nice to each other, and not calling Shikamaru, and I lame! If anyone is lame you are!"

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 04:11:59 PM
Braig stepped to the side, the shadow missing him and recoiling. "Hey, we're on the same team. We need to work together, and introduce ourselves."

Ooc\\ Wait, WHAT!?! Shikamaru being angry? He's never been angry, in any single part of Naruto.

OOC/// Character's personality CAN be based off teh anime but doesn't have too. Also you don't get to control others acrtions such as SHikamru jutsu recoiling, and it missing because it doesn't matter if you moved to the side you would still get hit.

IC/// "If we are on the same team then we should be nice to each other, and not calling Shikamaru, and I lame! If anyone is lame you are!"
That's right, I forgot that the shadow is also controlled by Shikamaru.
Oops, I thought it wasn't.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 02, 2007, 04:18:48 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 02, 2007, 04:11:59 PM

That's right, I forgot that the shadow is also controlled by Shikamaru.
Oops, I thought it wasn't.

OOC/// Yeah just a little reminder, and anyway back to the story. :) ;D

Triforce_Luigi

Shikamaru sighed. "I had to get stuck with him," he said, referring to Braig.

Nils_13

Ryaku yawned.

"Almost time..." he said resting his head in his hand.

Flying Chickens

Braig scowled. "You're impatient, and you're lazy. Apparently I'm an idiot. Well, aren't we the misfit team? I'm Braig, since formality is important. I wonder who our teams sensei will be." He said, giving a short bow as he introduced himself.

Triforce_Luigi

"Shikamaru. And you're not one to talk about failing. You barely made it as a ninja because of that temper of yours."

gamemasterdevil

"Squad 3!!" A voice rang out across the classroom. It had come from a man with a brown cloak, and short, black hair. he had green eyes, and a rather unemotional expression on his face.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 03, 2007, 08:29:49 AM
"Squad 3!!" A voice rang out across the classroom. It had come from a man with a brown cloak, and short, black hair. he had green eyes, and a rather unemotional expression on his face.

"That is us." I said to my other teammates who were bickering. I then turned around and saw the sensai. "Who is he." I said nearly speechless, and expresionless.

Nils_13

Ryaku raised up quickly as he heard the voice,"Dang, that was not my squad. Oh well, at least squads have started being called out. Where's Sasuke and Kiba?" he said to himself, looking around for his other teammates.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

gamemasterdevil

The man took a step forward, vanishing mid-step and appearing by his squad, finishing the step. "So, this is my team, huh? Quite a variety I've got." he chuckled.

"We're right here," Kiba said from behind Ryaku. "Hey, there's another guy comin'!"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nils_13

"Good, maybe he's our sensei." Ryaku said to Kiba.