News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

About the ads..

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 09:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ness

Would it be helpful to gain the money back if we click them? If you float a thread asking people to click ads i think many would do it to help get the money rolling in faster to move things along..

I wouldn't mind clicking ads for 5 minutes when i have spare time.
I GOT HALO 3 AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 25th. MY GAMERTAG IS NESSMANN, I WILL FINISH THE FIGHT, AS WELL AS YOU.

Genius

Clicking would be helpful, yes.  I'd assume that with Clicksor, clicks earn money too.

Just don't go overboard.  I'd assume they haven't asked because it's against the rules to do so, and overclicking could cause suspicion of fraudulent clicks.

Ness

well if they notice hundreds of different IP addresses clicking links four of five times i'm not sure how you can pin them
I GOT HALO 3 AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 25th. MY GAMERTAG IS NESSMANN, I WILL FINISH THE FIGHT, AS WELL AS YOU.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ness on September 24, 2007, 09:19:00 PM
well if they notice hundreds of different IP addresses clicking links four of five times i'm not sure how you can pin them
Yeah, that actually might make things worst...

But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to click on it a few times Weekly.

::)

I'm too scared too,
I always thought that Banners or Ad's like that were just VIRUSES waiting
to Get ya!

Judas

Yeah, cicking 2-3 times a day would be helpful. Don't click more than that, though -- they monitor excessive clicks from the same IP.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Ness

If they are we can sue and get even more money  :D

Unlocked_Memories

Quote from: Genius on September 24, 2007, 09:17:56 PM
Clicking would be helpful, yes.  I'd assume that with Clicksor, clicks earn money too.

Just don't go overboard.  I'd assume they haven't asked because it's against the rules to do so, and overclicking could cause suspicion of fraudulent clicks.

Lol.. "Fradulent clicks"

I don't mind clicking a few times a day..

JMV

It's against the ToS to go out and ask for clicks.  All we can say is that it will help us.

Just don't over click.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Genius

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 24, 2007, 09:22:08 PM

I'm too scared too,
I always thought that Banners or Ad's like that were just VIRUSES waiting
to Get ya!

You don't have much to be worried about, most of the time.  It depends on the ad company.  Some will link to sites with malware, but Clicksor seems to be one of the reputable ones.  I know Adsense is safe, and I haven't seen anything that worries me at all with these ones.

eXo_Omni

Since this is a gaming forum, you guys should probably look into ads pertaining to video games as well as those "ad games" that are extremely easy that are on Myspace and stuff. I play those all the time when I'm bored, and chances are it helps the money situation if "winning" counts there.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions