News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

A new, revolutionary console has come out in China! It's...

Started by Zovistograt, December 07, 2007, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

...the Vii!

no, really.  The Vii.

Engadget article

might be a bit old, but then again, there's no thread here about it O_o

This is better than that cheap G&W-style Wiimote game though.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

DistantWords

I've seen many things on this.  From what I understand, it's not even really a "console".  It's kind of like those retro "Atari" joysticks you can buy that have the games built in.

There's no disc drive or anything.  All the games this thing will ever play are built in when you buy it.

Again, from what I understand of it...
Looking for any old friends from Nsider.  If you remember me, let me know!

Brand new AC:WW town created. PM me for FC info.

WiiGuy

7Deadly$ins

http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: WiiGuy on December 08, 2007, 04:17:34 PM
Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on December 08, 2007, 02:43:34 PM
Quote from: WiiGuy on December 08, 2007, 02:11:00 PM
um.....the Wii is better >_>
...Duh?
what i am saying is, why make this "vii"?
The same reason everything like this comes out. Haven't you ever seen knock-off products like this? This intent is that people will see the resemblance in name and modle and buy it instead.

RosettaStoned

Mario2319

"Mario himself could kill a Nintendo fan's parents and he'd still find some way to rationalize his loss as a brilliant business move by Nintendo that truly speaks to him as a gamer."
Playstation - Killer of hopes, smasher of egos.

Mylo

There is an alternate Vii available now. The new version seems to be a hybrid between the PS3 and the Wii. It lacks the infamous Fry Egg game, though.  :(

Toad

I think that is pretty much a rip off of the Wii. Vii? What does that even mean in Chineese?  :| Even if it is an Atari Game thing built in, it looks and sounds exactily like the Wii.

Mystic

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: Toad on December 17, 2007, 03:57:46 PM
I think that is pretty much a rip off of the Wii. Vii? What does that even mean in Chineese?  :| Even if it is an Atari Game thing built in, it looks and sounds exactily like the Wii.
Yes. That's the point.

Mystic

Quote from: Toad on December 17, 2007, 03:57:46 PM
Good job.