Main Menu

Raining Blood x.x

Started by Phantom123, February 11, 2008, 09:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom123

Can't... Beat... 1st Mosh...

HOW?! ;-;

Allegretto

Well first make sure you get star power in the begginning, and try to be in the green all the way, It was extremly difficult for me at first but i did it on slowest in practice mode until i really got a feel for the way it goes it mosh 1, after you get a good feel for it you should be able to squeez yourself through with star power  ;)

Fell

Don't know if this'll make you feel better.

But my little brother beat it yesterday on expert.  I'm not kidding.

And yeah, Allegretto's advice should help.

Spongebob does not approve

BENELLISBE2

i beat it without using star power for some reason. heres my advise. get on a pattern and stay on it, then use star power when u get flashing. DO NOT PANIC! i believe in u. u can do it. ;D

Kayo

focus less on the hammer ons, and more at hitting the main motes every now and then. use stap power, but not too late. and practice a lot on "slowest"....also, do some other songs that have oarts like mosh 1, but a little easier.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

PsychoYoshi

Medium: If you can't pass Mosh 1 on Medium, just give up now.

Hard: Nail the two SP phrases before the beginning of Mosh 1 (essentially a requirement if you're trying to get through your first time), and the one at the start of it, if you can. Also practice moving your fingers in the proper sequence...what always screwed me up was moving my middle finger onto the yellow before my ring finger on the blue.

Deploy your SP when you reach the lower half of the yellow zone; any earlier and you'll have wasted some of the BS effect it has on the crowd, and any lower, and you'll fail before it has any effect.

Expert: lol, good luck

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Phantom123

XD I need expert help. But I'll try that advice ^.^