Hardest Boss you've had to fight?

Started by SkyMyl, April 03, 2008, 06:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jono2

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 04, 2008, 01:33:39 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on April 04, 2008, 01:28:10 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 04, 2008, 11:41:08 AM
Quote from: Jono2 on April 04, 2008, 08:56:33 AM
Rayquaza.  always does far too much damage, and for some reason is very resistant to charizard's rock smash.
Did that stop my brother from owning him with it? No. He OWNS Rayquaza with Rock Smash.

I destroy every single other boss without taking a hit with charizard.  Duon is pathetic, as are all forms of Ridley.

Rayquaza is much harder for me.
Tail Whip? Is that what gets you?

By the way, he uses Gameshark (Rayquaza.). He has 7 moves, 5 of which he shouldn't have in Pokemon!

OH THAT CHEATER

no, the tail whip is ridiculously easy to dodge. :P

it's mostly the lightning and his flying sideways across the screen (could never learn to time the dodge properly, and with charizard, you have to roll dodge to avoid it because you can't jump over it, unless you can duck it o_O).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

SkyMyl

Quote from: Jono2 on April 04, 2008, 08:22:45 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 04, 2008, 01:33:39 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on April 04, 2008, 01:28:10 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 04, 2008, 11:41:08 AM
Quote from: Jono2 on April 04, 2008, 08:56:33 AM
Rayquaza.  always does far too much damage, and for some reason is very resistant to charizard's rock smash.
Did that stop my brother from owning him with it? No. He OWNS Rayquaza with Rock Smash.

I destroy every single other boss without taking a hit with charizard.  Duon is pathetic, as are all forms of Ridley.

Rayquaza is much harder for me.
Tail Whip? Is that what gets you?

By the way, he uses Gameshark (Rayquaza.). He has 7 moves, 5 of which he shouldn't have in Pokemon!

OH THAT CHEATER

no, the tail whip is ridiculously easy to dodge. :P

it's mostly the lightning and his flying sideways across the screen (could never learn to time the dodge properly, and with charizard, you have to roll dodge to avoid it because you can't jump over it, unless you can duck it o_O).
Wow....you might be my brother in disguise. He has issues with the flying on Intense (And he's Charizard too.), he can't figure out how to dodge the lightning (As I can't.), and the Tail Whip...well, it's mixed when it comes to that.