News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

SkyMyl

Quote from: KJ on March 21, 2011, 11:44:12 AM
This might have been answered, but here goes my question: Each Pokemon has a RED and BLUE colored STAT. What the hell does that mean?
It has to do with their nature, which increases growth of one stat and decreases the growth of another.

The stat in red is the stat whose growth is increased by the nature, while the one in blue is the stat that gets neglected in growth by comparison.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 21, 2011, 11:48:03 AM
It has to do with their nature, which increases growth of one stat and decreases the growth of another.

The stat in red is the stat whose growth is increased by the nature, while the one in blue is the stat that gets neglected in growth by comparison.
Put more specifically, a stat in red is 110% of the usual, and the one in blue is 90% of the usual. There is a nature for every possible raise/lower combination (though HP is unaffected by natures), in addition to 5 natures that are "neutral." That is, they don't raise or lower any stats. Those five are Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky, and Serious.

And here you can find a list of all natures and what stats they affect~
(Ignore the Berry and the last two columns, they don't quite apply here)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

I have a White version, and I'm requesting a Gothita. Does somebody want to trade with me?

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 22, 2011, 06:44:00 PM
I have a White version, and I'm requesting a Gothita. Does somebody want to trade with me?
Not me.

But I'm in the elite four right now and my DS is in sleep mode until an hour from now due to being busy. So I literally can't.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 22, 2011, 06:44:00 PM
I got it one from Kayo. Breed and trade one back?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Oh, so guys
I might be getting several extra Deinos that are like

Modest
knows Dark Pulse
31 Sp. Atk IVs
31 Speed IVs
31 Attack IVs
For the IVs, usually they end up with 31 Sp. Atk and 31 something else, either Attack OR Speed. Sometimes both.
I'm also getting a bunch with other natures and good IVs, both with Dark Pulse and without.

If I like you I might give you one.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 11:48:59 AM
Oh, so guys
I might be getting several extra Deinos that are like

Modest
knows Dark Pulse
31 Sp. Atk IVs
31 Speed IVs
31 Attack IVs
For the IVs, usually they end up with 31 Sp. Atk and 31 something else, either Attack OR Speed. Sometimes both.
I'm also getting a bunch with other natures and good IVs, both with Dark Pulse and without.

If I like you I might give you one.
I want mine to be Timid, so thanks but no thanks :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: Magnonymous on March 23, 2011, 11:55:47 AM
I want mine to be Timid, so thanks but no thanks :D
Except I think I hatched a timid one somewhere. o_o

EDIT: HOLYFUCKINGSHIT

Just hatched a Deino with:
31 Attack
31 Special Attack
31 Special Defense
31 Speed
AWESOME. Only problem is, it's Docile. So I'll switch it with the current mother, so I have a better chance of passing THESE IVs.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I never knew it was possible to get 31 IVs in more than 2 stats.
Interesting.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 23, 2011, 02:38:36 PM
I never knew it was possible to get 31 IVs in more than 2 stats.
Interesting.
You can get 31 in all 6 stats. It's rare but possible.

I have a Tyranitar with all 31s that I love oh so very much.

EDIT: My new Deino.

Monozu - #633 (Modest)
HP: 0 - 8
Att: 31
Def: 13 - 14
SpA: 31
SpD: 29 - 30
Speed: 31

The only downfall is its HP, which will barely be over 300 at level 100. It has a whopping THREE perfect stats, and one near perfect.

I'll take the parents out of the Day-Care now, and if I don't get any better ones from the eggs I still have yet to hatch I'll use this. It's just amazing.

DOUBLE EDIT: Never mind the above.

HP: 21 - 24
Att: 20 - 27
Def: 25 - 28
SpA: 31
SpD: 15 - 16
Speed: 31

Losing the 31 Att (which i don't need at all) and near-perfect Sp. Def in favor of better HP and Defense.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

I really hate how you have to beat the gyms in order to leave the city.

DededeCloneChris