News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Star Fox 64 3D

Started by DededeCloneChris, July 21, 2011, 09:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: Hover Poultry on September 14, 2011, 07:39:28 PM
Have you noticed that in OoT3D, Navi now spontaneously stops you in your journey to tell you, "Hey! I feel tired! Do you know how to save? IT'S LIKE THIS. I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT, CONSIDERING WE ARE CURRENTLY IN GANON'S CASTLE. HAHA. HEY. LISTEN."
Capitals for emphasis.

Navi telling you how to save isn't insulting your intelligence, it's insulting the fact that you're playing a video game when you could be doing something else; she's just like the Wii Sports message that tells you to go outside. And I rarely ever even see that message because I don't play the 3DS for very long at a time; the only time I did see it was once after I had been playing for 3-4 hours straight.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Hover Poultry on September 14, 2011, 07:39:28 PM
Have you noticed that in OoT3D, Navi now spontaneously stops you in your journey to tell you, "Hey! I feel tired! Do you know how to save? IT'S LIKE THIS. I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT, CONSIDERING WE ARE CURRENTLY IN GANON'S CASTLE. HAHA. HEY. LISTEN."
Capitals for emphasis.
Were you playing over 5 hours without saving? I'd feel bad if your game suddenly shut down...

Nayrman

Only once per 3-4 hours? Dude, I was getting those Navi messages once every 20 minutes or so. It's like shut up! I want to play your game! Why do you want me to not play the game!? X_X;;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 15, 2011, 08:14:49 AM
Only once per 3-4 hours? Dude, I was getting those Navi messages once every 20 minutes or so. It's like shut up! I want to play your game! Why do you want me to not play the game!? X_X;;
If you were dying in real life for playing too much, would you listen to her?

Nayrman

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 15, 2011, 08:35:13 AM
If you were dying in real life for playing too much, would you listen to her?

You know what I mean. I can understand a notification for using the 3D too much, as that CAN hurt your eyes. That I don't have a problem with as a little reminder. Star Fox does that between missions only, so it's not like it interrupts the flow of the game. Navi coming out of nowhere every 20-30 minutes to say "Hey! Stop playing!" essentially is rather annoying, and kind of counter productive for a company that only makes GAMING stuff.

Zero

I still have no idea what the intercourse  you kids are talking about. Navi never bothered me to Save.

Custom

navi told me to save like 4 times total but every time i was just like I DON"T GIVE A FUCK

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 12, 2011, 05:17:14 PM
Anyways, aside from that one gripe, it's still a fun game, and the graphics really are quite good.
Never mind, the training was useful for me. I need to get used to play it in a handheld console...

Nayrman

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 17, 2011, 09:42:57 AM
Never mind, the training was useful for me. I need to get used to play it in a handheld console...

Bah, I'd have preferred it the old fashioned way. Start the game and learn as you go. That's how I did it back in the day. Heh heh. :P

Zero

intercourse  da police what what intercourse  da police intercourse  intercourse  intercourse  da police what what

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on September 18, 2011, 02:56:30 PM
intercourse  da police what what intercourse  da police intercourse  intercourse  intercourse  da police what what
I'm afraid to say this but I've got no idea what you're trying to say this time.

Custom

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 18, 2011, 02:57:56 PM
I'm afraid to say this but I've got no idea what you're trying to say this time.

FUCK the police coming straight from the underground
cops tryin to intercourse  over a nigga cuz he'z brown

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 18, 2011, 02:57:56 PM
turn your censors off.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 18, 2011, 06:06:59 PM
turn your censors off.
Turned them off mentally, and I still got no idea what that has to do with Star Fox 64 3D (darn semi-long title).

Kayo

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 18, 2011, 06:15:34 PM
Turned them off mentally, and I still got no idea what that has to do with Star Fox 64 3D (darn semi-long title).
A) So?
B) That's a really short intercourse ing title, honestly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]