News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

____ Is too good for his own good IMO... (Spoiler)

Started by HTA!, March 18, 2008, 05:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Oh Wolf is a beast, we all know it. Anyone that argues this can leave my board :O

But it is almost unfair, I agree, his comboes are amazing.

HTA!

I almost lose to a level 9 Wolf... its that bad  :D
However, the main thing is Computers are so good at shielding its almost unfair.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 18, 2008, 06:31:01 PM
However, the main thing is Computers are so good at shielding its almost unfair.
I knew Wolf would be god-like before he was in the game O/

And I told you I liked Computers a lot more now, my experience with the demo was amazing...not as good as owning it though!

I hate his air game, to be honest, it just doesn't fit me...It feels like they mixed Bowser with Fox to get his air....

HTA!

Quote from: mackormoses on March 18, 2008, 06:34:06 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 18, 2008, 06:31:01 PM
I knew Wolf would be god-like before he was in the game O/

And I told you I liked Computers a lot more now, my experience with the demo was amazing...not as good as owning it though!

I hate his air game, to be honest, it just doesn't fit me...It feels like they mixed Bowser with Fox to get his air....

He can juggle like theres no tomorrow...
The main problem is, his attacks are far too strong for his speed.

Triforceman22

Quote from: mackormoses on March 18, 2008, 06:28:23 PM
Oh Wolf is a beast, we all know it. Anyone that argues this can leave my board :O

But it is almost unfair, I agree, his comboes are amazing.

well, he IS an animal..:P

but yeah...
Ike is pretty balanced IMO...
except in 4 player matches.
Everytime I play in a 4 player match, I destroy everyone...:O
Quick Draw ftw.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Geno

Quote from: Dawei on March 18, 2008, 06:12:46 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 18, 2008, 06:10:29 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 18, 2008, 06:09:23 PM
Ike isn't broken in the least. He's to f***ing slow. Just choose a character with good range attacks, and when he gets close, run away.
Is it just me or is long range fighters the bane of most character's existance? I guess that's why Samus and Sanke are considered good...

and Snake isn't that great either.
I beg to differ. I ALWAYS own with snake.

SkyMyl

Retarded question: What does broken (This sense of the word in this thread) mean? ????

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 19, 2008, 01:04:32 PM
Retarded question: What does broken (This sense of the word in this thread) mean? ????
I think characters whose moves are different or have a same type of move that another character. Like Falco's reflector and Fox's reflector.

tibar7

snake's final smash is a bit broken. sometimes i die twice from it, (when my brother uses it) falco/fox/wolf's final smash is broken too. i once killed a player 3 times with it. i shot em first (KO) then when he came back to life i hovered up and forced him off the board. then i did it again.
pikachu's FS isn't powerful enough (I'm appalled it's both weaker and harder to control than SOnic's FS). When snake uses his FS and i'm pit, i glide across the entire stage (assume its hyrule or something) and dodge as shots go by. it's really fun and looks cool.
The Brawl Shenanigans -Tibar's Team

I know, my sig is just awesome! Die spoiler rule!

HTA!

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 19, 2008, 01:13:46 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 19, 2008, 01:04:32 PM
I think characters whose moves are different or have a same type of move that another character. Like Falco's reflector and Fox's reflector.
Wrong.
It means, over powered, or cheap in some way.

Like Pit's Angel Ring.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: tibar7 on March 19, 2008, 01:32:24 PM
snake's final smash is a bit broken. sometimes i die twice from it, (when my brother uses it) falco/fox/wolf's final smash is broken too. i once killed a player 3 times with it. i shot em first (KO) then when he came back to life i hovered up and forced him off the board. then i did it again.
pikachu's FS isn't powerful enough (I'm appalled it's both weaker and harder to control than SOnic's FS). When snake uses his FS and i'm pit, i glide across the entire stage (assume its hyrule or something) and dodge as shots go by. it's really fun and looks cool.
I want to try tha-wait a minute, let's take a snapshot when the happens! I will call it "Angel Hunt: The sequel of Duck Hunt"