News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

F-Zero GX

Started by bluaki, August 11, 2008, 12:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

I'm pretty sure the game is made by both Nintendo and Sega, which I think belongs on this board. It's the Gamecube F-Zero game, and the only one I've played.

It's a rather difficult game, especially the Story mode, but it's fun when I play Novice difficulty in Grand Prix and I like building the custom machines. I got the game years ago, but since I always start with story of any game that has one, I didn't play much until just recently.

Tupin

Yeah, the game is pretty hard, but it's fun.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

I love GX... 100% completed, beat all the cups on Master Difficulty and beat all the story missions on Very Hard (and subsequet difficulties on all of them). That game was awesome despite it not having a Falcon Punch...although I did the vehicle equivalent of it once XD

QingXin

I've never played any F-Zero game once :P

... Well, I played the SNES version on an airplane, once...

Jono2

I never finished all of the Story Mode races... many of them were too difficult, or i couldn't be bothered to learn them (the first one on the hardest difficulty).

I always raced a Super-Wolf Z.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Sgt.Chilly

I loved my customized ride.

It had smiley faces as it's logo.

noodle976

I beat the story mode on easy and medium or whatever the difficulties were, but I deleted my save data for another game D:
I never beat it on the hardest level...

bluaki

Quote from: noodle_976 on August 28, 2008, 11:12:13 AM
I beat the story mode on easy and medium or whatever the difficulties were, but I deleted my save data for another game D:
I never beat it on the hardest level...
Unless you're using the 59 block card, you shouldn't run out of space like that.