News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Virtual Console Proof?

Started by Macawmoses, May 25, 2009, 03:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

From a Club Nintendo survey on the DSi. Kind of odd eh? Do you think this could be a blunder revealing the virtual console on DSi?

WiiGuy

I emailed gonintendo about that a week ago, I found it when i was doing my survey for the DSi browser....

He asked me if it was only for this 'game' or if it was in all of the surveys, I said it was the first time i got this option to fill out, and it was the first DSi ware 'game' survey i did....I have two more up coming surveys that I'll be sure to check if they have the VC feed back options :)

Nayrman

How satisfied are you with the Virtual Console

*checks very unsatisfied*

In suggestions types: More N64 games and less crap please. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's good

As far as the DSi goes, seriously, Nintendo should just do it. Although I bet they're waiting for E3 to announce it. Maybe this will be their big "hardcore" announcement this year. "Guess what guys! Now you can play grey grainy old GB games on the DSi with the handheld virtual console. BTW take a look at our new Wii Shuffle Board game!"

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on May 25, 2009, 06:06:25 PM
How satisfied are you with the Virtual Console

*checks very unsatisfied*

In suggestions types: More N64 games and less crap please. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's good

As far as the DSi goes, seriously, Nintendo should just do it. Although I bet they're waiting for E3 to announce it. Maybe this will be their big "hardcore" announcement this year. "Guess what guys! Now you can play grey grainy old GB games on the DSi with the handheld virtual console. BTW take a look at our new Wii Shuffle Board game!"
Hey, EarthBound is old but is still very good. >:(

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on May 25, 2009, 07:20:53 PM
Hey, EarthBound is old but is still very good. >:(
I never said it wasn't bad, I'm just saying just because something is old, doesn't mean it's good. *looks at 3/4 of all the VC games and wishes that space could've been used for games people actually WANT instead of this crap. I mean really, who wants the Japanese Puyo Pop 2? Seriously...*

Doodle

That is odd.
It would be cool if Nintendo did announce a virtual console for the DSi.
YEAH