News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

your guess as to the final update?

Started by thunderhero4, November 22, 2007, 05:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

what do you think the final update on the smash bros. dojo will be b4 brawl's release?

thunderhero4

my guess is the revealing of 3 newcomers: ridley, eggplant wizard, and vector the crocodile (how much will i use that joke?) :D

Ridley

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 05:30:24 PM
my guess is the revealing of 3 newcomers: ridley, eggplant wizard, and vector the crocodile (how much will i use that joke?) :D

Ridley duh  :|
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

vernanonix

I think the last update will be "Brawl will be released tomorrow!" xP

thunderhero4

Quote from: vernanonix on November 22, 2007, 05:47:56 PM
what if the last update isnt on feb. 9th? I mean, the japanese have the site too, and theyre getting it january...

StarWindWizard7

Probably a "Thank You" Update...

Going out to all his loyal smash fans etc etc...

Cornwad

Himself as the true identity of the Prime Minister.

evilflame101

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 05:57:15 PM
what if the last update isnt on feb. 9th? I mean, the japanese have the site too, and theyre getting it january...

your right! but who says that the site will stop after brawl is released? Maybe after brawl releases it will discuss hidden things in the game, or updates to the games via internet.

thunderhero4

Quote from: evilflame101 on November 22, 2007, 08:13:49 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 05:57:15 PM

your right! but who says that the site will stop after brawl is released? Maybe after brawl releases it will discuss hidden things in the game, or updates to the games via internet.
honestly, i cant see sakurai doing that... but i can see him adding dedications to all the big people who helped the project...

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 22, 2007, 10:18:25 PM
A video showing ALL!
hes probably gonna show what has been done in movies once every one or two months...and on dec. 3rd, there should be either a special update, or the everybody's nintendo channel should be released along with the brawl demo....sakurai would be off my make fun list if they did that...

Eizweir

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 22, 2007, 10:18:25 PM
A video showing ALL!
I like that, it should be like the one in Melee, you know the one that shows a little section about all the starters.  Well it would be like that, to show us what it'll be like
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

thunderhero4

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on November 23, 2007, 12:44:40 PM
Notice: I will not be updating this site anymore. :(
sakurai will probably do that...

Shujinco2

"Brawl has been delayed as to give us more time to complete this legendary game!"