News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Ceramic White PlayStation 3 all but announced by SCEA.

Started by ME86, January 22, 2008, 02:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ME86

Sony's full filing with the FCC.

Here is the Manual in PDF form.

Interal photographs if you're into that type of thing.

FCC testing photographs, my that's some neat cabling you've got there.

I'm honestly thrilled at this development. ^________^ I was going to import one of these sexy beasts from Japan, but this is just excellent, let's hope they don't put some retarded silkscreen like they did with the Ceramic White PSP Slim here. ^____________^

THEEVILSPERKY

Is that a 40 gig version?

It looks nice, but the technical differences in the systems is enough to sway me towards a US 60 or US 80.  If we get white, it'd probably be another 40.. and possibly an 80 gig too.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

WiiGuy

looks cool :)

i knew the PS3 was big....but looking at these pic's....The PS3 is HUGE :O

Flying Chickens

I've already got a PS3. Not wasting money on a different colour.

ME86

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on January 22, 2008, 04:11:57 AM
Is that a 40 gig version?

It looks nice, but the technical differences in the systems is enough to sway me towards a US 60 or US 80.  If we get white, it'd probably be another 40.. and possibly an 80 gig too.

Yes, it's a 40 Gig as the manual states its model number is CECHH01 which is the 40 GB's model number in North America.

thunderhero4

W4W1

Thats awesome looking. I love the ceramic white look on things