News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

SONIC RPG

Started by Waveburner, February 18, 2008, 12:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waveburner

Have you guys seen the screenshots? It looks like a lot of fun.

Linkmaster404

yeah i just hope it doesnt suck and have a stupid story and writing like some sonic games  :|
Anyone like the guy in the my Avatar?

Wexx

I'd heard whisperings about  this, isn't it being made by Bioware?  If so, do want.

CrazyGamer

Quote from: Wexx on February 18, 2008, 08:51:17 PM
I'd heard whisperings about  this, isn't it being made by Bioware?  If so, do want.
It's true.
No SEGA.
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Wexx

Quote from: CrazyGamer on February 19, 2008, 09:10:06 AM
Quote from: Wexx on February 18, 2008, 08:51:17 PM
It's true.
No SEGA.
Just like nintendo made Super Mario RPG, right? Oh wait, that was Squaresoft. 

Wexx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Chronicles:_The_Dark_Brotherhood
Huh, looks like the developer is Bioware.  Go me, answering my own questions.

Macawmoses

Bioware is from Edmonton, Alberta. My home kids! It is bound to be awesome!

DSWiiMaster42

I read about it in a Nintendo Power magazine, and it sounds good. The background art looks a lot like the animated cutscenes in Sly Cooper (a PS2 game about a bandit raccoon, you should try it out if you haven't played it), and I love how Shadow will be a playable character in the game, because I'm a huge Shadow lover. I like Sonic too. However, I think they should have kept Big out. I don't like Big so much.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 22, 2008, 11:36:49 AM
I read about it in a Nintendo Power magazine, and it sounds good. The background art looks a lot like the animated cutscenes in Sly Cooper (a PS2 game about a bandit raccoon, you should try it out if you haven't played it), and I love how Shadow will be a playable character in the game, because I'm a huge Shadow lover. I like Sonic too. However, I think they should have kept Big out. I don't like Big so much.
True that! (about big) But I think I remember them saying something like "Oh, and you'll learn to love that big cat too." I wonder if Bioware is making Big a good fighting character, or maybe a key character in story mode.
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Tupin

I hope Sonic can still go fast.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Wexx

Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on February 22, 2008, 05:27:40 PM
Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on February 22, 2008, 11:36:49 AM
True that! (about big) But I think I remember them saying something like "Oh, and you'll learn to love that big cat too." I wonder if Bioware is making Big a good fighting character, or maybe a key character in story mode.
I can see him being a lot like Cait Sith if it's turn based, if it's not, I can see him being almost/more annoying than Goofy in Kingdom Hearts.

iemaxx

This game might be cheesy but hey im still goona get it.

ChaosSolEternal

Quote from: iemaxx on February 24, 2008, 10:16:59 AM
This game might be cheesy but hey im still goona get it.
Same here. That baiscally goes for any Sonic with me.

DSWiiMaster42

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on February 22, 2008, 05:29:26 PM
I hope Sonic can still go fast.
According to NP, they said they will slow Sonic down a bit. I sure hope they don't slow him down so much like they did in Sonic Labyrinth (a Sonic game for the Gamegear).

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)