News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Smash is coming out today at midnight.....WTF !

Started by phatyo, March 08, 2008, 10:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

OK so yesterday me and my friend where thinking since smash comes out the 8Th we went down to gamestop. We live in a town that was only founded 3 years ago so the chances of it being open where slim but we gave it a try. We got to gamestop and they were closed[spoiler]what a suprise[/spoiler]
Then I was all like well we can come back tomorrow they must have it then. But oh how I was wrong they did not have it ! There getting it tomorrow........March 9Th! The 8Th is a the street day!
So who ever got smash today
[spoiler]FUCK YOU![/spoiler]

Jono2

They broke street date yesterday in new york & new jersey.

Im checking again today to see if the store here has broken the street date, but at least you didn't waste 40 bucks on the USB thing only to have the worthless piece of poop not work.

at all.

if they haven't broken street day here, I have to wait until monday, so relax. -_-

(stores aren't open on sundays here)

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

phatyo

Quote from: Jono2 on March 08, 2008, 10:03:49 AM
They broke street date yesterday in new york & new jersey.

Im checking again today to see if the store here has broken the street date, but at least you didn't waste 40 bucks on the USB thing only to have the worthless piece of poop not work.

at all.

if they haven't broken street day here, I have to wait until monday, so relax. -_-

(stores aren't open on sundays here)
I know I got the game for only 13 bucks since I traded in 2 old games. Also for some reason why wii is not finding my new router!! So I'm going to need to fix it and I bought a wavebird today so I can get used to the old controls. Now all I need is a bunch of bateries and I'm good.

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

phatyo

Qsmash

My Gamestop closes on Sundays and I have school on Monday. Dammit >.>

Doodle

I have 70 bucks leftover from my Christmas money so I'm going to get it. And since my bro isn't gonna pinch in, he doesn't get to play much! :)
But I'm probably not going to get it right when it comes out.
YEAH

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Silverhawk79

I'm getting it from Best Buy tomorrow, but I don't know if I can get it without preordering it. :(

sonicdude164

I don't have any money so I'll have to wait a few months until my birthday :(

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Java

I tried to understand.

I really did...but I couldn't understand what you wrote there.  ????

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Well, some places just probably think that holding a game for to long is a bad thing. Sonic and the Secret Rings street date was like feb 20th last year, but some retailers in other countries held it until the 28th (they weren't allowed to give it out until then). Some stores released it early before the 28th, and tried to attract more sales that way. :P A funny thing like this happened. There is a Blockbuster where I live, and they have been letting people RENT the Brawl for a couple of days now. They aren't SELLING it, so they aren't breaking any rules. :P

I can only imagine how many people tryed to rent it by now. XD
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Tupin

Quote from: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight on March 08, 2008, 03:29:08 PM
Well, some places just probably think that holding a game for to long is a bad thing. Sonic and the Secret Rings street date was like feb 20th last year, but some retailers in other countries held it until the 28th (they weren't allowed to give it out until then). Some stores released it early before the 28th, and tried to attract more sales that way. :P A funny thing like this happened. There is a Blockbuster where I live, and they have been letting people RENT the Brawl for a couple of days now. They aren't SELLING it, so they aren't breaking any rules. :P

I can only imagine how many people tryed to rent it by now. XD
That's funny.

Usually my Blockbuster doesn't get new games until the week after they come out.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.