News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dead Space is amazing.

Started by Psilocybin, November 02, 2008, 08:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psilocybin

Just got the game installed, and have been playing it for a bit, and I must say, GOTY, please.
and maybe I'm retarded, but it's scary as hell.

Go get this game, now.
better than Bioshock, if you ask me, minus the controls, I don't particularly care for DS's controls on PC.

PS. Runs very well (on midrange machines.). I'm running on medium and it looks great.

Tupin

I'm pretty busy with Fallout 3 right now, but I'll try it some time...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

THEEVILSPERKY

Ah, yeah, from what little I played on my friend's 360, I enjoyed it.  When I'm not paranoid of... who knows what could be coming at me out of the shadows... I'm too busying "super man-ing" across zero gravity rooms and trying to collide with dead corpses ('cause there are "live" ones too, you know!).  It was great, ran away from SOMETHING by "flying" and turned around and got several good shots at it as it came towards me.. and then I "super man-ed" right at it and had it bouncing around the room.  When the price goes down I may get it.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite